Default Which Couples Resort?

My fiance and I are getting married May 2010 and as the groom, I am trying to find that "perfect spot" to go. I have read many reviews and at this point there is no clear winner of which resort to go with. We want to be somewhere that we can spend "couples" time together and not feel out of place. I have read that some of the resorts have AU beaches and some dont and it would be nice to have that clarified as well. We are not looking for the "Hedo resort" experience, but we do like to have a goodtime and enjoy ourselves on vacation. We went to a resort in Mexico earlier last year. Even though the resort is "topless only", in the evening up at the hot tub it became "clothing optional"! We are looking for that same experience, will we find it at "Couples"? Any help would be great! Thanks...Jason

JasonKatNOLA

Of the 4 Couples Resorts CSA is the only one that has NO nude beach or au natural area. CN has a au natural designated area of beach but is open view from the main beach. CTI has Tower Island and CSS has Sunset Beach both dedicated for nakid sunbathing.

Couples Resorts is in NO way anything like HEDO. Sexual activities are prohibited on the beach or in the pool and hot tubs.

Loyalists will speak up and tell you which resort they want you to go to and being loyal to CN I will try to resist saying PICK CN.

Look at as many pictures as you can find of the resorts. Read as many reviews as you can. Let the features of the resorts speak out to your heart and let your inner self speak to you to make that decision.

If you need some pictures http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamaicanMeCrazy/

Jason,

If you are younger, want a romantic setting, like a beautiful beach with an au naturel area, where you can also hot tub in the evenning, then CN is the best choice.

We have stayed at a number of Jamaican resorts including CTI, CSS, GLN and our trip to CN last year was deffintely, the best. Not the nicest rooms in the world, but good food, great stretch of beach, enough social activity and awesome service.

Jason,
    Couples Resorts is a great destination for you and you will not be disappointed with any of the properties.

My personal opinion for what you are looking for would be CSS or CN.

We just returned from CSS after 5 trips to CN and we absolutely loved the AN beach there. CSS has a more social AN beach and pool area, they even bring in lunch so you don't have to leave - CN has the best hot tub but be aware that the AN facility is on the main beach and you will get some "lookers" who walk along the beach. Neither is anything like Hedo so no worries - it's about couples in love and no public displays of affection are tolerated.
    ... it keepsh me shane

I think I just responded to your other post....
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Having been to CN and CSS, I would say overall CSS is more relaxed and romantic and the Au Natural area on the beach is much nicer & private if that is what you are looking for. If you are looking for local attractions to see, then CSS is also a closer local to more of them. CN does has nicer sand and able to do long walks. You can't go wrong at any Couples resort.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonKatNOLA View Post
    My fiance and I are getting married May 2010 and as the groom, I am trying to find that "perfect spot" to go. I have read many reviews and at this point there is no clear winner of which resort to go with. We want to be somewhere that we can spend "couples" time together and not feel out of place. I have read that some of the resorts have AU beaches and some dont and it would be nice to have that clarified as well. We are not looking for the "Hedo resort" experience, but we do like to have a goodtime and enjoy ourselves on vacation. We went to a resort in Mexico earlier last year. Even though the resort is "topless only", in the evening up at the hot tub it became "clothing optional"! We are looking for that same experience, will we find it at "Couples"? Any help would be great! Thanks...Jason
    Hey everyone, thanks for all of the advice!

After all the research and the reviews I have read, we have decided to spend our honeymoon at.....Couples Sans Souci! This place sounds & looks great, and I cant wait!

We will be there from May 31 - Jun 7!

Would love to hear stories & see pictures for everyones trip!

Thanks!