Default weather in august??

Hi All,

My fiance' and i just booked our wedding for Aug 6th 2011. Has anyone been to CSA or any resort during that time? Can you describe the weather? I know its hurricane season, which scares the ___ out of me. Anyone experience any bad weather in aug? Please let me know as much as possible. Thank you!!
    THe countdown begins!!

Ashleigh

I recently posted a similar question and got a few responses....

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...light=humidity

We'll be there later in August, 2010. Congratulations on the wedding, and don't worry too much as I think your trip is early in hurricane season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashntommy View Post
    Hi All,

My fiance' and i just booked our wedding for Aug 6th 2011. Has anyone been to CSA or any resort during that time? Can you describe the weather? I know its hurricane season, which scares the ___ out of me. Anyone experience any bad weather in aug? Please let me know as much as possible. Thank you!!
    THe countdown begins!!

Ashleigh
    It seems a bit late to ask this question AFTER booking lol
    I am sure over the past 20 years some people have experienced some bad weather in august. If you wish to minimize your exposure to rain /storms Feb/ March may be the driest months. You can look this up to confirm. August Sept and Oct will certainly see more rain then other months.
    So if you are that concerned with bad weather JA may not be the ideal location ...Aruba seldomly has rain as does Vegas...just a thought. enjoy

Hey there!

My husband and I were at CSA from 8/1/09-8/8/09 and were married on 8/3/09! We had no problems with the weather during that time. It is the tropics and it did rain almost every day (only for about an hour) which was ok because it cooled everything down a bit!

You will absolutely love it! I can't say that there won't be a storm because it is hurricane season and we may have just gotten lucky but it was beautiful when we were there and are already planning another trip back to paradise when we can get away from our 7-year-old and 2-year-old twin girls!

Here's a link to view our pictures on snapfish! Have a great time and enjoy EVERY second you are there...it goes by way too fast!

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...020_952329020/

btw all... we are teachers and therefore are unable to go for an entire week at any other time of year (because we don't get vacation time like other jobs) AND both of us are currently working on our masters which take place during July and our normal school breaks. that is why august is really the only option for us. (but i was still curious on the weather!! ) lol I hope it doesn't rain and its not TOO hot. We'll make the best of it. Thanks for all your responces