We are just about ready to book our vacation for this August at CSA. (For now) We keep going back and forth between CN and CSA...can't decide. Each seems to have it's own charm. However, my indecisiveness could be related to a number of different reviews I read on other websites.

I've seen on TripAdvisor, and Expedia people raking this resort over the coles, saying that the rooms are ill-equipped, uncomfortable, the resort was run-down, staff was uncooperative, etc. I know that some people expect are self-righteous, and when they have a chance to complain, they will do so.

But, I have noticed a few posts on this message board that have been talking about how some things in recent visits have been overlooked at the resorts. (i.e. Food, wrong room assignments) I guess I need to have the reassurance that some people are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

I firmly believe there's a reason I keep coming back to this website every day and looking at the panoramic maps, and reading about all the wonderful things that Couples has to offer. We were told about this resort in May, and since then, we have been discussing it, and in the next few days, we are planning on booking. I just want to make sure that we're going to have a blast here. If this is our last Hoorah, so to speak, before starting to think about having children, I want to make sure it's going to be a vacation that we'll remember forever.

I don't doubt that it will be, it's just that some of these other reviews have me over-thinking, ya know? Maybe it's my Type-A personality coming out in full force, (as it usually does, lol).

Sorry for droning on for so long. I appreciate any advice you have to offer.