Default New to Message Board

My husband and I are going to CSA in March with another couple. This will be our first time to Jamaica. Can anyone tell me how the Spa services are at Couples. Are they worth the money?

I've only had a massage and, yes, it's worth the money. I have a lot of back and neck pain and get massages at home twice a month. The ones I've had at CSA are comparable to some of the best I've had at home. I don't remember the name of the woman I had last time, but man, she found all the right spots. I didn't even have to tell her the areas that were bothering me, she just found them. Definitely worth it.

My husband and I have been to CSA four times in the past five years. I had a 30 minute massage on our last trip. My husband has had massages on all four of our trips and loves the spa and the services there. I liked my massage, but for me just sitting on the beach with a drink and good book is relaxing. We did enjoy the Buddah pool and the smoothie bar at the spa. I definitely think you should give it a try. The facilities are very nice and the prices within reason. You will LOVE Swept Away.

As a returning guest my husband and I will be getting then30 minute message. What is a good tip? 5 or 10.00 dollars?

Thanks,
    Myapapya
    One Love,
    Mya

Myapapya - Re tipping the spa employees - there's a listing of prices for all massages (including the 30 minute spa). You should tip 20% of that listed price, the same as you'd do in the States.

The SPA IS AMAZING!!!!!!! We can't say enough about it! It is worth every penny!
    Myapapya- it is the "norm" to tip 15-20% for spa services

Couples Resorts take much pride in their SPA services. I would say they are second to none.

I have had a facial, a wrap, and a massage all were great...the spa is beautiful I think it's worth the $$$