Default Couples Negril - Webcam

Hi !

Is there a webcam at Couples Negril ?
    If not, is this maybe something Couples might considering putting up so we can enjoy our home away from home when we're not there ?

IRIE!

Norway ~ This has been discussed numerous times. The privacy of the guests is more important and I agree. I really don't want to find myself on the internet without my knowledge. There are other sites in Negril that are online if you want a fix of Jamaica. Try www.realnegril.com they do a daily broadcast from a bar and most days have a view of the ocean with the sun setting. You can also hear the tree frogs at twilight.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Norway, I think a web cam at CN would be a wonderful idea.
    Of course, I wouldn't want to see one at CSA.

Coloradojuli

I 100% agree with you.
    Irie Mon

Default > Didnt know..

Didnt know that the question had been raised before..
    I didnt picture a webcam that overlooked any "personal" areas of CN.
    I pictured a webcam that showed the view from the beach.
    See a little of the beach and the gorgeous sea.

And the webcam dont have to be of a high quality which I personal use overlooking our city square, but a Webcam that shows a view and cannot show faces.

But hey.. Since it seems that most people here dont like the idea I'll go with the flow...

Too bad... Would be great to look at the view while stuck in Northern Europe.

IRIE

For what its worth, there are webcams installed down the 7-Mile beach at one or two of the non- or less-AI resorts. I often look in on them to get my beach fix, but its never the same.

Only one way to experience it and it to be there.

Happy New Year!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"