Default Announcing the December 30 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings:

As we begin our countdown to the New Year, we felt we needed something pretty dramatic to capture your attention and imagination. Here are the details of the FINAL CWE for 2009:

Name: Three nights FREE (in 2011)
    Resorts: Couples Tower Isle and Couples Sans Souci
    Categories: All
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm December 30, 2009
    Travel Window: April 4 – August 15, 2010
    Restrictions: 7 night minimum stay. May not be combined with any other promotional offers.
    Offer: Guests who book Couples Tower Isle or Couples Sans Souci for stays of seven nights or more and travel April 4 – August 15, 2010 will receive a voucher/credit valid for three complimentary nights on a return stay of seven nights or more in the same category at the same resort for travel April 4 – August 15, 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

www.couples.com/hotdeals

Couples Resorts

I have questions about the location. Can you see a port or cruise ship from either of these resorts? We don't want to be able to see either.

Clarification please - does that mean we get seven days for the price of four, or ten days for the price of seven? In other words, must we pay for the week on the return visit and get three additional days, or can we book a week and only pay for four days?

I guess booking our second trip to Couples should have waited another 2 weeks. We booked on 12/16 to go to CTI this May. The 3 bonus nights would have definately brought us back in 2011. Guess the early bird catches the worm but patience is a virtue!

Default RnR

Take advantage of the Best Deal Guarantee.

if the return trip is 7 nights for the price of 4, I'm booking today.

Greetings - The offer means that you will get three nights complimentary on your next stay of seven nights or more. The restrictions mean that you have to stay at the same resort in 2011 as you booked in 2010 AND for the same days and length of stay.

IE, if your stay is 7 nights in 2010, then you will stay for at least 7 nights in 2011 and you will get 3 nights free.

Vouchers/credits will be sent to you via email upon return from your 2010 stay.

Couples Resorts

So it would have to be the exact same date as one in 2010? Like if we went the first week in july, is that the same date we would have to go in 2011?

You cannot see the ships from either resort. The hotels are far enough from town.

Wow, that is one heck of a deal. For those who are fairly certain that they will stay at Couples during this time period in '010 and '011, this is a gimme offer. Nice job Randymon, I'm guessing you should get a decent number of takers on this one.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

This is such a great offer! I just saw it and called to change our current reservation, but the office is closed... What do I do??????? I am soo worried I will miss out on this great offer. It is such a better deal than what I previously booked. Please help.
    Amy

Sand52man: That is correct.

Amyanderic: No worries, our best deal guarantee will protect you. Try us again this morning.

Couples Resorts