Default Going to CSS Jan.22nd to 29th

Hello all

We are first timers not only to a couples, but our first time to Jamaica. Can't wait to get going, looking over a frozen lake right now.

Carol & Walt - Welcome to Jamaica and CSS! We are Sue and Adolph from Wisconsin. We will be at CSS Jan.23-30 meeting friends from Green Bay. This will be our 3rd time to CSS and our 16th trip to Jamaica!

Hi Carol & Walt it will be our first time as well to both Jamaica and Couples during the same period. Flying in from Vancouver and arriving just before 5 on the 22nd, hope to meet you all.

Hello
    We are flying out of Toronto at 6:20 a.m on the 22nd. Cheers

Default Jan 21-28

Hi all:

We will be making our first trip to Couples and Jamica around same time as well. Looking forward to it. I am sure we will see you all around. Any one know if cell phones work (I have Verizon), and if so how expensive it is to take/receive calls?

Default toddfromwi

International phone calls can be very expensive. Not sure about cells phones. Best to check with your service before using it. We use email (free from the resort). Go pack! From a fellow Wisconsinite.
    Last edited by Sueboo; January 7th, 2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling

We plan on trying an international roaming add on from our provider Rogers Wireless in Canada. I did this in Vegas and did not have to pay any long distance, not too sure if it will work down there it depends on who your provider is partnered with. We use it for emergencies only.

Looking forward to meeting you all, eleven days and counting.

Hope to see you there too.

We will be at CSS from June 25-29, coming from New Jersey. We have been to the other three Couples Resorts.

Patrick & Diane