Thread: Csa- 09-10-09

Default Csa- 09-10-09

We used the resort for our picture and they turned out great!!! Can't wait to go back!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow! Absolutely beautiful. This website has been so helpful, especially when I have a very tight budget to work with and external photographers are so expensive. Your picture is absolutely stunning and the resort photographer has done a really good job. Its pictures like these that build my confidence in the photographers at the resort. Congrats on the wedding and all the best to you and your hus. *cheers*

Beautiful pic! What time was your wedding? We have 4pm booked for November....any tips?

Who was your photographer?

Congrats to you both.....what a wonderful photo!!! Can you post more TROYJEN? It looks like they did a great job capturing your moment. We're using the resort's photographer as well.

I totally agree with you TNJSHY, I have researched prices from other vendors and they are very expensive. Not to mention the additional $500 vendor fee. Everyone wants the best their money can buy but hiring someone else isn't in our budget. Our ceremony is 11/6/10 @ 2pm. I'm afraid of the usual rain I hear that comes through in November but we're keeping our fingers crossed. Best of luck to you guys as well!
    Soon2B Mrs "H"

We had Cecil at CSA and he was great - try for him if you can. He made us feel very relaxed and was really friendly and nice
    Have a wonderful wedding!

Very beautiful photo!!! While you were getting married, I was giving birth to my daughter!!!! 9-10-09

Congrats