Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: August 2010

Default August 2010

Well since it is almost 2010, I think it is time to start the August thread. My husband and I will be at CSS 17th-25th. This will be our second trip.

We will be there the 21 - 28 for our third trip!

Amy

We will be there from July 30th-August 6th. We are newbies and are so excited!

abp,

You could also add yourselves to the July thread.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

CSS/Couples/Jamaica newbies just booked a trip for Aug 8-15 Going to be a long trip from North West Washington, but we're looking forward to it!

Default August 14-21

We've been to the Negril side of the island twice and decided to try the Ocho Rios side. Hopefully won't be disappointed. We will be coming from Illinois. We cannot wait!!

We are planning on being there for our anniv 8/6. Dates are 8/2 thru 8/9. This is our second trip to Couples. Last year we went to CSA in August...can't wait!

My hubby and I will be at CSS for the 1st time Aug 16 - 22nd!! I am soooo excited!! This will be our first vacation out of the US and will be at CSS celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary! I can't wait and look forward to meeting some of you!

DandE

Default August 6th thru 15th 2010

2nd time to CSS, LOVED our honeymoon in 2009, so returning to have the 2nd GREATEST vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenton View Post
    CSS/Couples/Jamaica newbies just booked a trip for Aug 8-15 Going to be a long trip from North West Washington, but we're looking forward to it!
    YOU WILL LOVE IT. Beautiful resort. We will be there the same time, 6th to 15th, ten nights. Last years 7 nights did not feel like enough.

Quote Originally Posted by gmosback View Post
    YOU WILL LOVE IT. Beautiful resort. We will be there the same time, 6th to 15th, ten nights. Last years 7 nights did not feel like enough.
    Thanks gmosback! Very nice you get to do 10 days. 7 is a good start for us (and the longest we've left our kids so far - lol), but its the trip from home to Jamaica that is going to be long.

One long day of travel (a drive, two flights, a long layover, and a shuttle ride - almost 18 hours :-| ) then 7 nights that probably will go by way too fast. I'm sure it will be worth it though!

Hopefully will see you at CSS.

Brenton

Where are you guys from? Sounds like US West Coast???? We are from San Diego and thetrip can be rough.

We are from Lakewood, Ohio, just outside Cleveland. We have a very short trip to Jamaica. 1 1/2 hr flight to NC, then 2 hr flight to jamaica.
    Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    Brenton

Where are you guys from? Sounds like US West Coast???? We are from San Diego and thetrip can be rough.
    We're up in the north west corner of Washington state. Can't get much further from Jamaica in the contenential US. Not complaining though - can't wait to get to CSS!

Default August 6th thru 16th 2010

WILL anyone else be at CSS, during this time, only see 1 other post.
    G & Tammi

Hello Everyone!! Jimmy & I will be there 18-25 Aug. This will be our 1st trip, we are very excited!! Jimmy is currently deployed and is counting down the days!!! Hope to meet some people that will be there the same time as us.

Amber

We will hopefully be ther 8/2 thru 8/9...8/6 is our 16th anniv

Michael & Monica are now booked (7/31 to 8/7). 2nd time to CSS, 5th time to a Couples Resort (CN x 2 and CTI last year). Looking forward to a wonderful vacation. See you on SSB.

Magmon.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Just booked!! Diana and I (Paul) will be there from Aug. 16th through the 28th. First trip to CSS. This makes our 6th trip to Jamaica and our 3rd trip to Couples resorts. We went to CSA in 09and CN in 08. Cant wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asmos101 View Post
    Just booked!! Diana and I (Paul) will be there from Aug. 16th through the 28th. First trip to CSS. This makes our 6th trip to Jamaica and our 3rd trip to Couples resorts. We went to CSA in 09and CN in 08. Cant wait!!!
    Hey Paul...remember us! We met our last day at CSA?! Patrick & Michele. I spoke w/ your wife about zip lining in the lobby. How funny y'all are going to CSS this year. We would be going the week of the 16th, too, though the little one starts school that week...ugh

Default CSS first timers coming August 2010

Just booked our AI to CSS and I cannot wait! Had a really hard time deciding which resort to choose from but thanks to alot of your reviews CSS is the right decision for my husband and I with our first trip to JA. Anyone with feedback on their trips to CSS please keep us informed!

Default newbies at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by AAS View Post
    We will be there the 21 - 28 for our third trip!
    AAS,
    looking forward to meeting people from this MB. My husband and I will be there at the same time for our first trip to CSS and to JA......SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A&JHef View Post
    Hello Everyone!! Jimmy & I will be there 18-25 Aug. This will be our 1st trip, we are very excited!! Jimmy is currently deployed and is counting down the days!!! Hope to meet some people that will be there the same time as us.

Amber
    Amber,
    My husaband and i will be there 21-28th! Would love to meet up with others from the MB. Feel like we know alot about everyone from here!

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    We are planning on being there for our anniv 8/6. Dates are 8/2 thru 8/9. This is our second trip to Couples. Last year we went to CSA in August...can't wait!
    My wife and I were at Negril last year and loved it. She wanted to try one of the other resorts this year and we picked CSS. We are going to be there the 2nd thru the 9th also and our anniversary is also the 6th. It is our 28th. How many for you?

Tim & Janet

Quote Originally Posted by TKJK View Post
    My wife and I were at Negril last year and loved it. She wanted to try one of the other resorts this year and we picked CSS. We are going to be there the 2nd thru the 9th also and our anniversary is also the 6th. It is our 28th. How many for you?

Tim & Janet
    Very ! We will be celebrating 16
    Michele & Patrick
    Last edited by wileeandrr; April 13th, 2010 at 03:25 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast