Default Fila?!!! When???!!!

So...we are trying to book a trip back to CSA for our 3rd trip there. I'm very excited!!!!!!! there are still some thing that need to happen before we can book, but i have a question?? i found it for 1600 for 6 days (not including airfare) for the atrium suite. leaving from Philadelphia to Montego Bay is 753.96. What do you think??? this is for September 2010. then i found it for 2275 for 8 days.......anyone know where i can get one of those water tanks to put money in???

Quote Originally Posted by jenniebcmb View Post
    So...we are trying to book a trip back to CSA for our 3rd trip there. I'm very excited!!!!!!! there are still some thing that need to happen before we can book, but i have a question?? i found it for 1600 for 6 days (not including airfare) for the atrium suite. leaving from Philadelphia to Montego Bay is 753.96. What do you think??? this is for September 2010. then i found it for 2275 for 8 days.......anyone know where i can get one of those water tanks to put money in???
    google "banks" and that should help you out. probably easier to get it out when needed then trying to get all those coins thru the neck of a bottle... your milage may vary enjoy

A lot of the larger food stores sell them. Pure Water 2 go on 178 West Grange Avenue, Philadelphia, PA also sells them.
    Irie Mon

As for the FILA... in past years it has been a booking opportunity that opens sometime in March. I know Randymon has been tweaking with this over the past few years, so its less predictable than in its earlier incarnations. Watch the message board for an announcement (if Randymon hauls it out) in March.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"