Default Couples is all over the USA now....Hugs

The Couples Resorts...Even beyond Jamaica.

Peggy and I have been doing an awful lot of traveling recently by car all over the USA and we continue to see,dine with,stay with and Par Ta with guests of Couples.As we travel thru city after city,we either stop to meet strangers(all guests of Couples)or to see friends(all guests of Couples),or throw out hugs to strangers(all guests of Couples).

Tomorrow(Thursday) we start another road trip..We are spending the night and seeing the New Year in with RLS and their lovely daughters in Ohio...Mzambo will be joining us..Friday we are going with Mzambo to her home in Michigan for several days..Monday we will spend the night with two friends,Patty and Dave,(guests of Couples)in Lincoln,Nebraska.We met Patty and Dave at CN in January 05...Then we will drive on to Colorado where we hope to see, four other guests of Couples,Joe,Deborah,Juli and Scott..I can go on but I think you get the idea of much the Couples resorts mean to me and how much the Couples Resorts have changed our lives.

The Couples Resorts...Where the great times extend beyond the boundries of Jamaica..
    The Couples Resorts...The resort that keeps on giving and giving out happiness to their guests.

Happy New Year everyone.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; February 14th, 2010 at 08:41 AM.

All that's missing is a stop in Texas on your way back to 10 0 C to see Bruce, Kelli, Vince, and Kay!

Hugs, and safe travels!

Tommywommy - wave when you are in Michigan. We are in the SW corner. Happy and safe travels! *HUGS*

Have a blast! It sounds adventurous.

And hopefully stopping for lunch in Florence KY with us.Safe travels!

Vicky & Michael
    Vicky

Bruce..I am planning a Southwestern "Couples" Tour in late May..Tell Kelli to have my bed ready.We can only stay three weeks..Then I will also spend a month or two with Fuzzywuzzy(Vince) and Baby Kay prior to going into Arizona to visit Tamiwami and Jason..Then heading into Arkansas to visit with Sharon and Alan for a month...Etc.

Tickets will go sale for my Southwestern "Couples" Tour in early April.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; March 13th, 2010 at 06:13 PM.

Tommy,

On your way up to Lisa's, you will drive past Erlanger, KY, wave at me!!!!
    Kristen

Kristen,
    We really need to exchange numbers. You could have joined us at Steak-n-Shake on Mt. Zion.

Vicky (we are in the book)

P.S. do you have or does your hubby have a relative whose name is Tim and teaches at Simon Kenton?
    Vicky

See??
    This message board is awesome.

Thursday...Had lunch with Vicky and Michael in Cincinnati.

Thursday night...New Years Par Ta with Russ,Lisa,Paula,Greg,Marie and Ted in Wapakoneta.

Will spend the night in Lincoln,NE with Dave and Patty either Monday or Tuesday night.

ALL ARE GUESTS OF CCOUPLES that we met ONLY thru Couples.

Can anyone else relate to my experiences?

The Couples Resorts....Making strangers life long hugging friends.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:25 PM.

TW ~ We look forward to seeing you very soon. I'm doing well enough that I can meet you in Denver for a wonderful meal of food and friendship. You have my numbers, just give me a call and an hour or so to get to Denver. If you could also give me a heads up of the day that would be helpful.

I look forward to my Hug!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Princess Juli..I will call you as soon as we settle into our condo..It is so much fun meeting the guests of Couples as we drive around the USA.

The Couples Resorts...The resorts that start rewarding you before and after your trip.

Hugs

New York Tommy wommy Janet& Richie

WOW...am I sad Can't belive I missed it!! Vicky, email me at bdhiatt@fuse.net We leave for CTI in 9 days!!! WOOT!!!
    Kristen

Our USA Couples Western Tour keeps on giving..We have already received phone calls from three couples that live in Colorado that have been to Couples..Two of these couples are coming to Steamboat Springs this weekend to meet us...No other resort can compete with this.

The Couples Resorts...Where strangers meet and become life long hugging friends.

Hugs from cold and snowy Steamboat Springs,Colorado
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:24 PM.

Hey,You can't say all over the U.S.A. You still haven't gotten to the good old North East Part ... Hugs Bonnie and Mike

Anyone else from Oklahoma on here?

wave and Joan and Bill when you're in PA!

Hopefully the Tommywommy Couples Northeastern Tour will happen this summer..It amazes me everyday to realize just how powerful the Couples message board is..Think about it..I have been honored by meeting so many strangers through out the USA and turned them into life long hugging friends..Peggy and I have rented a condo in Colorado for three months and we have five different couples coming to stay with us at different times and we met them BECAUSE of the Couples Resorts...A M A Z I N G to me!!

Hope I can drive thru everyone's city soon,say hello and get and give out a hug to all of you..Keep your eyes open for the Tommywommy 10 0 C Couples Hugging Truck.

The Couples Resorts..NO,no other resort in the world offers their guests these perks.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:24 PM.

TW and Juli, while in Denver you may like to try a restaurant downtown in Lodo called 8 Rivers. They specialize in authentic contemporary Jamaican cuisine. Very good. Check them out on line.