Default The real ultimate

There is nothing like ultimate himself. I have sat in with him, but nobody can entertain the folks like he can. There is no substitute.

Had a great time back in november at your piano. Hope you liked the cd's i left for you.

GregName:  Ultimate Chocolate & Vanilla.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  63.3 KB
    GREANJAC

I agree. Ultimate is one of a kind, simply the best. We are looking forward to seeing him again in 43 days. He is one of the reasons we can't wait to return to CSA!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    I agree. Ultimate is one of a kind, simply the best. We are looking forward to seeing him again in 43 days. He is one of the reasons we can't wait to return to CSA!
    We will see you there....round the piano. We were there last Feb...

When last February were you there? We were there from the 23rd to March 2nd. We are arriving on the 11th this year and are there until the 18th. Did we meet last February? I can't wait to return. Counting the days.

Ulti is our favorite staff member at SweptAway... best damned piano man in the Caribbean! Say hi for Chris & Joyce from Wisconsin... we'll see him in May!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    When last February were you there? We were there from the 23rd to March 2nd. We are arriving on the 11th this year and are there until the 18th. Did we meet last February? I can't wait to return. Counting the days.
    We were there from 10th - 24th Feb - don't think we met. We are returning 2 Feb (32 Days!!!!!!) for two weeks - see you round the piano!!