Hybrid View

Default Romance Rewards Question

How long does it take for a stay to be reflected on your RR acct? We were at CSS 12/20-12/24 and I just checked the acct but didn't see it on there.

Please allow 30 days for your previous stay to be verified and your account credited. Duplicate registrations will be cancelled.

Couples Resorts

Default Romance Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Please allow 30 days for your previous stay to be verified and your account credited. Duplicate registrations will be cancelled.
    Soory to burst your bubble Randy but it takes WAY longer than 30 days. We went October 23-30 and they haven't been posted yet & last year I had to send an email about 4 months after our stay to get them posted. The system doesn't work as it should (at least in our case)
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Thanks Randymon, I'll check back on it in a few weeks.

Captain Jim, you are correct. There are some holes in the system. Since taking over this week my intention is to get all the kinks out soon. Thank you for your honesty, as it will help us improve. Email me your RR information and I will manually update your account for your Oct. stay.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    Captain Jim, you are correct. There are some holes in the system. Since taking over this week my intention is to get all the kinks out soon. Thank you for your honesty, as it will help us improve. Email me your RR information and I will manually update your account for your Oct. stay.
    Thanks Sean...Hope I didn't come across rude. I'm not worried about receiveing my points. Just figured you all should know that it doesn't always work the way it should.
    How do I email you my RR #....?
    Where do I find your email address?
    Thanks.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"