Default Jr. Suite at CTI Question

We are staying in an Oceanview Jr Suite at CTI and wanted to know if the rooms just had the jacuzzi tub or did they also have a shower. The website says Jacuzzi or shower so I just wanted to know as we might have to change rooms.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am wondering the same thing... We are honeymooning there in June...

We just came back from CTI and stayed in an Ocean Jr. Suite # 3404.
    We had a large bathroom with both a jacuzzi tub and a shower with a window. There was also a balcony off of the bathroom (as well as the bedroom). We loved our room!

Tavelpatty,

How was your ocean view? When on your deck, were you looking directly at the ocean? We have this room booked as well for February and are just wondering.

Thanks for your help!

TLB

Our view was awesome! Our room (top floor main bldg.) looked directly out onto the water and Tower Island.
    Enjoy your trip,
    Travelpatty

Perfect! That is what we were hoping for!

We were there in April and had an Ocean Jr. Suite in the new building by the main pool. Can't remember the room number but we would have liked the same type of suite in the main building. The view was not as good since our balcony was angled such that it faced the main pool and Patio restaurant and we had a palm tree right in front of us so we had to work to see the ocean. I would definately recommend requesting a room in the main building if you want an unobstructed view of the ocean. There was both a shower and jacuzzi in that room and the accommodations were great! We didn't spend much time in the room anyway.

Bart & Bug