Default best drinks at cti

Is anyone willing to share what their favorite drinks at cti are? My husband and I love to try new things, and would love to try something other than rum punch (which, I have to admit, is my personal favorite).

Thanks for your help!

My personal favorite is a Pina Colada with a Myers Rum floater. MMM MMMM Good!!!!

I was a big fan of the Morning Glory...Damion makes a good one!

I'll give my default response of Overproof/Ting, or multiple Bob Marleys.

Our favorite is a frozen yellow bird but I think Simone makes them the best.

Friends of ours were there a couple of weeks ago and said they tried a new drink that was great - a frozen vodka lemonade. Can't wait to try it!
    Our favourite is a Jamaica Smile, which we first had at the footwear resort. It's half pina colada, half strawberry daquiri, appleton poured over the whole thing and topped with a layer of rum cream!

We enjoyed a great frozen drink that came to be known as the "Antoinette" during our week at CTI in early December. Mix Rum Cream, Frangelico, Amaretto, simple syrup, and ice in a blender and you have a tasty concoction that is not far from a refreshing chocolate milkshake. Look for Antoinette at the main bar or the pool bar (this drink was named for her when it was created back in December) and ask her to mix one up for you. Yum!

Vodka Slushie!! Yummy! Tastes just like a frozen lemonade and since there isn't any cream or milk, they don't get heavy on your stomach after say, 6 or more I'm also a fan of the purple rain (very sweet), pina colada, dirty banana, Jamaican browning, etc. Try them all!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Antionette also makes an incredible Chocolate Martini. Another favorite is a Miami Vice which sounds very similar to the drink that was posted from the Footwear resort. We also like Purple Rain which tasted just like frozen grape koolaid.
    Vicky

There are all kinds of drinks you will like at CTI!! Try the Humming Bird, Purple Rain, Dirty Banana, Miami Vice. I gotta say if your hard core go after the RUM RUNNER or the BOB Marley shots. RUM RUNNER has it's straw filled with rum. BOB MARLEY shot is strong enough to light on fire. A COLD RED STRIPE is good to.

I'm having one of each (With the exception of the Bob Marley shot, been there, done that LOL)
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    I'm having one of each (With the exception of the Bob Marley shot, been there, done that LOL)
    So you're having two of them? 6? 12?

LOL...nope, make that a big ZERO!! I wasn't blessed with your cast iron stomach!!!
    Kristen

I keep saying I am going to have a Bob Marley shot, but I haven't done it yet. I usually get some kind of new shot every trip.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    I keep saying I am going to have a Bob Marley shot, but I haven't done it yet. I usually get some kind of new shot every trip.
    Same here, I'll be chalking it off as a rite of passage. I suppose I won't be able to refer myself as a Couples veteran until I've been tortured with one of those.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Can't wait to try the vodka/lemon slushie thing!!!!! mmmmm!!!!!

Bkhiattky------There's a Bob Marley out there with your name on it!!! Double Dog Dare Ya!!!!!

Since I am a Couples Newbie (heading there in July for our honeymoon) can anyone what a "Bob Marley" shot is? We are staying at CSS - not CTI - but I have heard of them at all resorts at this point.......I don't know whether to be fightened or excited for this (or maybe a little of both...)

Has anyone tried a Salty Dog? Tommywommy is always on about them and I would love to hear an honest opinion.

A bob marley is a layered shot of Grenadine, Creme De Menthe, Grand Marnier and OVERProof Rum---some light it on fire, myself, well, i'm chicken, just the shot please.....They sneak up on you , hic

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    Has anyone tried a Salty Dog? Tommywommy is always on about them and I would love to hear an honest opinion.
    Years ago in my bar hopping, dance-o-rama days, I use to drink those left and right, only without the salt on the rim of the glass, which they then go by the name of Greyhounds.

It's nothing more than vodka and grapefruit juice....and of course the salt. I always felt that by drinking them I was getting my fair dose of Vitamin C while simultaneously getting loaded.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Be afraid...be very afraid!! It is a mix of jet fuel, gasoline, and hot mouth wash!! Looks are deceiving.
    Quote Originally Posted by akhubbard View Post
    Since I am a Couples Newbie (heading there in July for our honeymoon) can anyone what a "Bob Marley" shot is? We are staying at CSS - not CTI - but I have heard of them at all resorts at this point.......I don't know whether to be frightened or excited for this (or maybe a little of both...)
    Kristen

You need to try a Bob Marley, but try it after lunch when you plan to just set on the beach or something. I think it is equal to 2-3 normal shots in one.
    Irie Mon

Jamaican Delight and Miami Vice are both yummy!