Thread: Happy New Year

Default Happy New Year

Hello All!

I just wanted to take a second to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope that 2010 is filled with success and romance beyond belief. May all your relationships be strengthened this year.

Here is a quote that inspires me daily:

"To feel the love of people whom we love, is the fire that feeds our life!"
    --Pablo Neruda
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Thank you, Seandymon...and a Happy New Year to you too! Unfortunately our new year will be welcomed with a minus 18 wind-chill and snow drifted slippery roads. We will probably have to stay home tonight. Lucky for us, we will be on the beach at Couples Negril in six days!! Woo-Hoo!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I guess you will just have to keep your wife warm!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Same here in Iowa. Cold outside but warm in our homes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Happy New Year everyone. Turning another page on the calendar brings us even closer to being back at CSA. 42 days to paradise!

W.C. Fields once said, "A man should keep a bottle of whiskey in his pocket in the event of a snake bite. He should keep a snake in the other pocket."

In that spirit, we wish you all snakes and whiskey in 2010!
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Happy new year to you as well. Hope to say hello to you at CTI in a couple of weeks.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

A very happy new year to all message boarders from a very cold and snowy UK, looking forward to our return to CTI in April.

As I sit here & sip a glass of champagne I'm wishing you all GOOD TIMES, GOOD HEALTH, & GOOD FRIENDS in 2010!!!

Happy New Year!
    Julie

Happy New Year from a cold and snowy Nova Scotia. We can't wait for our first trip to CSS, Feb 21st. 51 days to go.

My husband and I always spend our New Year's Eve (our wedding anniversary)planning our next trip to CN. We do not go out and eat at an expensive restaurant nor do we buy each other expensive gifts. The money we save will go towards our next trip to Couples this summer. Can't wait!
    Happy New Year
    Jim and Mariann

Happy New Year to all. We look forward to seeing our friends in a couple of weeks.
    ROLL TIDE!
    Roll Tide!

Hey bubblegoose- How did you all get to be Alabama fans living in MO?
    We live in Huntsville Alabama and both graduated from UA and we also say a big ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLL this January 7th.

Well Jimnmariann... I guess you can say that my dad raised me right! Ha Ha!! My dad grew up in Mobile... but had to move to Missouri before his senior year in high school. 45 years later - the family is still huge Bama fans!!
    Looking forward to Jan. 7... and ROLL TIDE to you both.
    Roll Tide!