Default Handicap accessible at CTI

My mate and I are headed to CTI in mid January. I had a injury (fell off a roof onto concrete) this year that makes it hard for me to walk for extended periods of time. I also need a cane or crutches (depending on the daily pain level) to get around. I am not 'handicapped', I am very active, but pain sometimes rears its ugly head.
    Does anyone know the layout of the handicapp accessable rooms at CTI? Are they only suites, or (we reserved a Premier Ocean) are they in defferent room types.
    Do the rooms have grab handles?
    Are there elevators in the resort for patrons who are not on the 1st floor?
    Do the rooms all have refrigerators, and if not, are there refrigeration facilities (I have to take I.V. Anti-biotics every 8 hours due to a bone infection related to the injury).

We are looking forward to a wonderful time at CTI, vacations are what you make them, I'm just hopeing the "make it fun" part will be easier rather than harder

Greetings jholderbaum,

Here are the answers to your questions.

Does anyone know the layout of the handicap accessible rooms at CTI? Are they only suites, or (we reserved a Premier Ocean) are they in different room types? Our handicap accessible rooms are premier ocean view and located on the ground floor main building
    Do the rooms have grab handles? Yes it has a grab handles in bathroom
    Are there elevators in the resort for patrons who are not on the 1st floor? There are elevators for each block that goes to all floors.
    Do the rooms all have refrigerators, and if not, are there refrigeration facilities? (I have to take I.V. Anti-biotics every 8 hours due to a bone infection related to the injury). Only suites have refrigerators, but for medication we will put a fridge in the room but bear in mind these are not stocked with drinks.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Couples Resorts

Randy,
    Can I add that in the new building there is not an elevator on steps and the rooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The East Wing, building 1, does not have an elevator either, so the the guest will want to make sure that they are NOT in one of those buildings. However, we did notice that with the renovations, the resort does appear to be much more accessible than on previous visits, however, this is from someone who does not need that type of facility.
    Vicky

Thanks for the prompt reply Randymon! We look forward to a relaxing and enjoyable stay at a resort that sounds so very wonderful!
    ---
    Jess & Christine

We will be at CI the same time!!! Can't wait!!!
    Kristen