Default Fishing boats at SSB

We were at the beach in April and were watching the fishing boats go up and down the river. There was one with a perfect name for our boat, but after a few too many rums, we can't remember now If you're there and think of it, can you please post some of the names you remember? Thanks, enjoy the beach!

Survival, King of Sea, Little Children, Blue Fin, C Queen, are the ones we remember so far.

We'll be there the first ten days of Feb. I'll get you some if its convenient. (I.E. I'm lazing around with a pen in hand). Well see what happens. Personally as many boats as I've seen go by there, I can honestly say I never noticed a single name on 'em. We could make a bit of a game with it, trying to get the name you're looking for.
    David and Michele

Survival III was the one I remember. There was a really cool looking bamboo boat who will take you for a ride up the river - hubby declined as he felt we might not return. LOL
    ... it keepsh me shane

I got these...Little Children, King of Sea, Rasta, Blue Fin, Life Saver, C Queen, Survival III, King Pin, Sail Fish, Tosi Ann, Rasta Rascal, Queen Lady, Sea Gal, Momie, C Shell,...all under the influence of Sun Set Beach.
    David