Default A "Couples" New Year

We just spent New Years Eve with the Slonecker's in Wapakoneta, Ohio. We travelled from Michigan, Tommy & Peggy from TN, and Greg and Paula 1-1/2 hours within Ohio....... 4 Couples, 3 states, all friends spending New Years Eve together as a result of this message board and Couples Resorts!

3 trips to Couples, and numerous PAR TA's like this within the states that have brought so many people together, all having one common thread that bonds them, a love of a resort and an island! I can't even count how many folks we have met that we keep in contact with on a regular basis that have become friends, some of which have become family.

The first trip to Couples we fell in love all over again,at a point that I did not think it could happen, and every trip since, it just continues to build, as do the friendships that have resulted from the trips.

Wishing you all the happiest of New Years. I feel pretty lucky having met so many of you!

Hi Marie, What a Nice Post !! Happy New Year to you and yours!!! All the best for 2010!!!
    Art xo Francine

Mzambo is so very correct..Peggy and I thank the Couples Resorts and this message board for giving us the opportunity of a life time each and every day.Meeting strangers and turning them into life long hugging friends is an added perk of the Couples Resorts.

Hugs from Deeeeeeeeeeetroit