Default Announcing the July 1 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

We know that some people procrastinate until the last minute. We also recognize that the volume of people trying to take advantage of the $500 resort credit for 2010 travel yesterday may have overwhelmed our system at times.

Today's Couplicious Wednesday Escape?

Name: Just in case you missed it yesterday - $500 resort credit extended
    Resorts: All
    Booking Window: Today, July 1 only until 11:59 pm
    Travel Window: January 3 - December 25, 2010
    Offer: Stay 7 nights or longer and receive a $500 resort credit ($350 spa credit, $150 gift shop credit)

Couples Resorts

Thank you for extending the offer, Randymon! However, I just tried to book & got the same exact error message. I will call customer service when they open to book. Someone may need to look at your online system. I got the same error I kept getting last night "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder or an error has occured."

Yay for us procrastinators! I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble booking online yesterday. Fingers crossed that it works today!

Anyone booking today: it will take awhile to get your email confirmation if you call to book. I called at 9:30 this morning since the online booking is not working, and at 11:15 I called back since I hadn't gotten my email confirmation yet. They sound a bit swamped, so just be patient.

Thank you for extending Randymon!

Default Online Working Again

Online booking appears to be working again as of 2:50pm EDT. I did not receive any of the errors I got the past two days, and the credit card processing went through just fine!

Thank you for extending this great deal for one more day!!

Just tried the online booking again and was successful!! Woo Hoo!! Going back to CSA Feb 11-18/10. Now the trick is to keep this a secret as I have decided to not tell hubby until Christmas. Going to be hard.

DONE! Booked using the phone. Will be at CN in 286 days. Let the countdown begin!

Thankfully, we see that many of you were able to take advantage of the $500 resort credit extension for 2010 travel.

Couples Resorts