Default CN Review 12/4-12/11-longer than i thought

Check in-fine, easy. The people are so nice.

Resort-overall, beautiful and wonderful. We talk about it constantly and miss it.

Food - we wish it could be hotter. Those warmers don't seem to do the job. I eat salad for lunch and supper and english muffins for breakfast but my husband likes to try everything and was largely disappointed that nothing was hot. LOVE the palm hearts and chick peas. The vinagrette dressing-excellent. Fish fingers at the beach bar-mmmm. Calamari-not so much. Take your own ketchup if you love ketchup.

Bars-I get disappointed when they run out of supplies-limes, grey goose, grapefruit juice, olive juice...
    we enjoyed the drinks and the bartenders were great but please, stock the bars. If I can't get a dirty martini or gin rickey, it can be frustrating.

Room-Very well cleaned, excellent water pressure and hot water. Location kind of sucked for us as we spend all our time at nude beach and we were in bldg 4 but you book your room and take your chances, right? We were close to the spa and the view was pretty. The AC was VERY loud and it took 4 calls to get it fixed but then we were fine.

Staff-excellent in all ways. We love this resort and were not disappointed in the service. I am terrible at names but the bartender at the nude beach was a doll.

Beach-very shallow. waist deep at the ropes. but still gorgeous. We were at the nude beach all week. The crowd was wonderful - quiet and nice, just like we enjoy. The water was wonderful.

Spa-we had the free couples massage (fantastic) and $350 credit. They were so busy but got us in with no problem and were professional to everyone. I wish they would have listened to what we wanted a little more--I am very sensitive and some of the massages were painful. Though I did tell them, and I assume they did try, I still came away in pain-as did my husband. We will keep trying-the women are so nice.

Water sports - we MEANT to try the kayaks but I just couldn't leave the beach. My husband snorkeled and said it was the best in all times he has been in jamaica. They have lots have equipment and it LOOKS fun...

Thanks to all couples we met and talked to. I am terrible with names and we largely keep to ourselves but everyone we met was kind and friendly.

We had a fantastic time. Nothing that we felt was below our expectations would deter us from recommending this resort or returning. It was our second time to CN, 6th time to Couples. We are booked for December 2010 at CN and May 2010 to CSS.

Spouse-oh yeah, he was great, as always. Thanks Kurt. Here's to the next 30.
    Last edited by kandl; January 3rd, 2010 at 10:13 AM.

I think the name of the bartender at the nude beach was Amay. And I agree, she was very nice and did a great job.

Matt