Default Diana Campbell-VENDOR FEE

I was told the Diana Campbell includes the vendor fee in her package? Is the true?

Default Hi

Hi, I believe she does. I'm also hiring her for June & I believe that the $1500 package I chose included the $500 vendor fee.
    I will check again to be sure
    Jackie

I paid mine to the resort but that was in June. Maybe she has changed her policy. Call or email her and see where she is currently on vendor fee. I know another bride whose price was included but we paid the same thing although I paid mine to the hotel and hers was included.

Yes, it is true!

So Couples Resort will not charge us the $500 vendor fee? Diana will pay the resort? Just want to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kaw0033 View Post
    So Couples Resort will not charge us the $500 vendor fee? Diana will pay the resort? Just want to be sure.
    No Diana doesn't pay the resort fee for you. She did include the resort fee in the price she gave me so for example, if you get the $1500 package, you pay her the $1000 the day of the wedding or whenever it is you meet up with her and you pay the $500 to the resort. The resort fee was added on to our bill that we paid at check out the night before we left. They told me we couldn't pay it ahead of time, that you had to pay it when you got to the resort just in case anyone was wondering about that as well.

Default Diana campbell vendor fee

ok, so she told me that she included the $500 vendor fee into her price? that is what her contract states.

Quote Originally Posted by kaw0033 View Post
    ok, so she told me that she included the $500 vendor fee into her price? that is what her contract states.
    She DOES include the vendor fee in her price, but she DOES NOT pay it for you. So if your price is $1500, you would pay her $1000 and pay the resort the $500 at check out. If your price is $1000, then you pay her $500 and the resort $500 when you check out. The resort fee is so confusing, and ridiculous to say the least but that's a whole nother issue..lol