Default Jan 16-31 - who's going to be there?

Hi
    We are travelling from Hastings (1066 and all that!) England on Sat 16 Jan 2010 for 2 weeks at CN. We have never stayed at Couples hotels before - have done S before. It comes highly recommended from friends and reviews all look so good. Looking forward to having some fun with fellow guests - we usually enter into everything. We love the Caribbean people. Looks like many of you are from Canada and US and look forward to meeting you on our paradise holiday. 14 days to go and counting. Sarah and Andy

Default January 16th thru 23rd

Hi
    Marc & I will be there on the 16th, leaving Montreal, Quebec (Canada) at 10:30am and arriving in Montego Bay at 3:35pm if all goes well. The bus ride is 1 1/2 to 2 hours so if we calculate in wait times, we hope to arrive at Couples by 6pm. Looking forward to seeing you there, Cindi & Marc

Default We will be there

We arrive on Jan. 16th as well! I can't wait. We get in around noon to the airport. We are coming from Ohio!

Dave and I have 9 more cold nights until we arrive from
    Michigan on the 15th. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Default See you there Marc and Cindi

Quote Originally Posted by cindi&marc View Post
    Hi
    Marc & I will be there on the 16th, leaving Montreal, Quebec (Canada) at 10:30am and arriving in Montego Bay at 3:35pm if all goes well. The bus ride is 1 1/2 to 2 hours so if we calculate in wait times, we hope to arrive at Couples by 6pm. Looking forward to seeing you there, Cindi & Marc
    We will land about 4.45pm so will get there a bit later than you guys but hope to see you at the bar. We are having unusually cold weather for England -20 and all the airports are shut this week due to snow and ice. We are very nervous we won't get out of this freezing place on 16th - we have been waiting for this holiday for a year. Praying for a quick thaw.

Default Coming from St.Louis Missouri

Robert and Lisa.

We will be there Jan. 24-31st. We would love to meet many new friends. Tom and Trish

We will be there from the 23rd thru the 30th. Mark & Sue from Cedar Falls, Iowa. Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Default 4 days!

Four days of work and a good nights sleep (if I can sleep because I'll be so excited to leave)and I'll be on my way to CN! I cannot wait! Will arrive in MB around noon.

Quote Originally Posted by tk in love View Post
    We arrive on Jan. 16th as well! I can't wait. We get in around noon to the airport. We are coming from Ohio!
    Hi

5 days and we'll be there.Soooooo excited. See you in the bar on 16th! Sarah and Andy from England

Packerfan62......good to see other Wisconsinites/Packer fans will be at CN when we are! Your first time there? You will LOVE it! We're looking forward to our 3rd time (in 3 years), Jan. 28-Feb. 4. Sue and Gary

Sue and Gary, this is our first time to CN. Looking forward to meeting you while we are there. Cant wait for the warm weather.... I am sick of snow...

We have had snow and more snow and cold and more cold - not used to it in UK. Look forward to meeting you and the Caribbean sunshine. 3 days... yipee. What is a packer fan - I guess its American football or baseball.
    We can teach you about cricket!

The Packers are an American football team from Green Bay Wisconsin. We look forward to meeting you at couples, cricket lessons at the bar!!!