Thread: CN shop

Default CN shop

Dear wife prefers aerosol sunscreen. These are prohibited from both carry on and checked luggage. Can she buy aerosol sunscreen at the Couples Negril gift shop?

Don't recall seeing aerosol sunscreen at the gift shop.

Due to the current TSA restrictions I would check any aerosol cans in your luggage and not put them in carry on luggage. I would also put any liquid containers in plastic bags to prevent them from leaking due to air pressure while in flight.

We've brought aerosol the past 3 times we have been to Jamaica. We put them in our checked luggage and haven't had a problem taking them. I know others have also taken the aerosol cans and not had a problem.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Aerosol sunscreen prohibited?

Hi tarheel,

I didn't realize aerosol sunscreen was prohibited in checked baggage. We flew Northwest with 2 containers in December (prior to the idiot's underwear incident) with no problem.

But, to answer your question, yes, the small shop underneath the reception area carries about 10 kinds of sunscreen, several of which are aerosols. Brand names, regular sizes. They're a bit spendy, though, so if you CAN bring them in checked baggage, do.

Enjoy CN.

Beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by tahrheel View Post
    Dear wife prefers aerosol sunscreen. These are prohibited from both carry on and checked luggage. Can she buy aerosol sunscreen at the Couples Negril gift shop?
    if the gift shop doesnt have aerosol you may wish to walk across the street to the petrol station. I would however double check to make sure you can bring it with you in your checked bags
    worst case you pack your regular sunscreen and if you wife cant find it oh well she can decide to burn or use the other stuff life is really pretty simple enjoy

another couple we were with last month bought a can there. i think it was in the downstairs shop. It was 27 dollars for a small can