Thread: CN In September

Default CN In September

Hi, what is the weather like at CN in September. Our anniversary is at the end of September and I would really like to be there for that. We were just there for the first time in December and loved it.

Hello mrsjackson,
    We have been to CN the past 2 Septembers (our anniversary is 9/22!) The weather has been beautiful, with afternoon showers, each year. We love the weather in Sept....love being able to walk right into the sea or pool without getting "goosebumps". Temps at night are very comfortable. Check out "The New September Group" thread on the CN meet-up link from our last trip. We met the most fabulous couples last year after just posting on the MB! We're already booked for 9/17-25/10. Watch for the Sept 2010 meet up to start soon. Hope to meet you in 256 days or so

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjackson View Post
    Hi, what is the weather like at CN in September. Our anniversary is at the end of September and I would really like to be there for that. We were just there for the first time in December and loved it.
    mrsjackson- been to negril multiple times in september and december in our three september trips in the past 6 years we experienced
    1) you will get more rain in september then december
    2) it is hotter in september and warmer at night then december
    3) the sun sets a lil later then december
    4) negril itself is less crowded in sept v december

please note september is still in the heart of hurricane season so manage your expactations accordingly. Each time we went we knew we could face some rain.

September is normally less expensive ( off season)

Last year when we went in september we has an absolute blast mainly because of the folks we met via the MB
    have fun

Hi Scotty!! How are you & Diane? Hope your holidays were wonderful. Jim & I will be in Negril next month (at the resort next door). Hope to see you at CN next Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by cubbyblu View Post
    Hi Scotty!! How are you & Diane? Hope your holidays were wonderful. Jim & I will be in Negril next month (at the resort next door). Hope to see you at CN next Sept.
    hello jane /jim happy holiday
    wow back to negril nice .. next door as in GLN or SATP.
    I am curious what your opinion of gln is now if that is where you are heading .. we always had a blast when we stayed there...
    well have a great trip and still trying to figure out how ot get back to negril in september ...
    i know you two will have a blast !!!

My fiancé and I will be there for the first time from September 21 - 30. Getting married and celebrating my birthday on September 24 (how lucky is he for needing to remember only one date? lol)! Evening showers sound relaxing (nap time! I just hope hurricane season isn't too bad. I can't wait!

Hey Scotty-
    Came across a deal we couldn't pass up for "B" (the old GLN).
    A little worried to be next to CN without being able to visit our favorite spot on the AN beach! Wonder if Meesha is still at the AN bar?? Looking forward to a week out of the midwest winter weather. Will let you know how we like it. Jim & I recalled that you & Diane had been there & gave it your "thumbs up"!

Quote Originally Posted by bride2be View Post
    My fiancé and I will be there for the first time from September 21 - 30. Getting married and celebrating my birthday on September 24 (how lucky is he for needing to remember only one date? lol)! Evening showers sound relaxing (nap time! I just hope hurricane season isn't too bad. I can't wait!
    bride2be-
    We're looking forward to our trip in Sept. We always have such a blast and meet the greatest folks at CN. Hope to meet you in Sept 2010. Only 254 days for us!! Watch for a meet-up thread to start in a few short weeks. Get ready to post a pic of yourselves!

Hey Scotty-
    Came across a deal we couldn't pass up for "B" (the old GLN).
    A little worried to be next to CN without being able to visit our favorite spot on the AN beach! Wonder if Meesha is still at the AN bar?? Looking forward to a week out of the midwest winter weather. Will let you know how we like it. Jim & I recalled that you & Diane had been there & gave it your "thumbs up"!
    you folks will have a blast
    1) sherice is the bartender at the c/o pool/bar she was there last sept. We walked over to say hello she will certainly take care of you both
    2) Rob's jerk lamb chops are to die for in fact last sept wehen we went to say hello i couldnt not pass up asking for a plate lol
    3) the C/o beach is a lil rocky getting in but "coral cove" offer some cool off shore snorkling
    4)block 1042-1052 was our favorite quiet 12 steps to "our beach"
    15 steps to the water. If you get a 1st floor room in that block you can use the french door and no need to put on clothes
    5)the property is pretty big so it is nice to walk around
    6)the piano bar has historically been frigid lol..
    enjoy if you have any Q's let me know

You're da man, Scotty!! Thanks for the tips. We'll certainly put in a good word for you if we see Sherice & Rob. Those jerk lamb chops sound awesome!! Sure hope to meet up with you guys again in Sept 2010.

You're da man, Scotty!! Thanks for the tips. We'll certainly put in a good word for you if we see Sherice & Rob. Those jerk lamb chops sound awesome!! Sure hope to meet up with you guys again in Sept 2010.
    one last heads up ....if you take some snorkle gear off the c/o beach and head towards the cove some cool lil 3 foot wide beach that lay under the rising coral.. certainly a different "look and feel" very private and yes the lamb chops are all that and a bag of chips !!!!

Thanks, Scotty!