Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Moonshiners Nov-Dec 2010

I've never started a thread before, but I'm starting one now! I don't care how far away it is, we are booked November 26 - December 4, 2010. This will be our 4th trip to CTI and we can't wait. Anyone else?

So the moonshiners go in December? Cool!

We will be there the 7-10 of 2009.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Yeah Stacey, I think we'll take a piece of that action! It'll sure be interesting to see the renovations to the old COR. Hopefully, the staff and service is still as good as it used to be! See you at Tower Isle in about 17 months. . . . I'll buy the first round of drinks!!

OK Fargin, you've got the first round on Tower Isle. I'll buy the first round at the Fireman's Smoker in Sept. Deal? Coloradojuli, will you be headed back in '10?

Stacey ~ We don't know yet. Scott is wanting to go to Costa Rica so we will see. If we win the 7 nights we will be back '10! Here's to lady luck!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Man logging in for the first time on the new board is some work..more than you'd want at 930 on a Monday night anyhow..So we need to get JR/Christy on here..and we need to get Bob and Janice and the others onboard..Reunion 2010...Never too early to plan a good time..

Hoosiers? Is that you, Scott?

Ya Mon..It's me..Stacey got her own ID to eliminate any confusion. I'm guessin gthis thread won't really get going for another 6 months..but who knows?? We have something to look forward to, and that rocks..
    Scott

Only 11.5 months to go!

That's right we are under a year out now, will be here before we know it, right?? Any one else out there?? We can't be the only ones booked this far in advance..

We just got back from CTI (12-1-09 to 12-10-09) and loved it and are almost recovered from being spoiled, well fed, and of course....the rum. We booked yesterday for CTI from 11-30-10 to 12-8-10. Can't wait. Only 341days to go !!

Welcome aboard smc_kcl..Never too early to plan for a good time.
    Scott

Ok Less than 300 days to go...

We'll be there 26 Nov - 3 Dec. Can't wait. Our first time at CTI but not to Couples. Joe and Kelly

Hello Joe and Kelly,
    Three couples(us included) that are traveling together also arrive on the 26th. Should be a good time. We are really looking forward to going back to see the changes. Who knows, maybe we'll meet on the shuttle..
    Scott

Scott - we are actually arriving on Island 18 Nov. We'll be at CN from 18-26 Nov and then to TI 26 Nov - 4 Dec. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a relaxing vacation once again.

That's an awesome amount of vacation time. Another couple we know from the D.C. area jumped onboard last weekend. Shaun and Chris arrive Thanksgiving day abd stay until the following Wednesday. Good friends and good times for sure! We did Negril in Jan. and really enjoyed it. Nice beach.

I started this thread more than a year ago! Holy cow! Hard to believe how time has flown. I belong to "Hoosiers", married that hot man some 14 years ago We took a trip to Beaches Negril with the kids in Jan this year - our own "Moonshiners-in-training". It was fabulous. Looking forward to this adult trip with some great friends and hoping to meet some new ones! JR and Christy, Chris and Shaun, you guys are supposed to be signed up, where are you? Fargin, old buddy, I know you are here Squeeze Jewels for me..
    -Stacey

Default We'll be there on Thanksgiving...

but I think we're leaving before everyone else... but I get a head start on losing my tan lines.

Sadly we will not be joining you all in December........feel free to fill us in on all the fun you are having via text though!!

Bob & Janice

Default Sadly...

we will not be joining you all in December, please feel free to keep us up on al the fun you are having via text though!! Oh, thats right, Scott won't be wearing any pants - where to keep the phone?

Won't be the same without JnB, for sure. NO PANTS, YA MON!! Stacey will do the txt'n. One of my trips where everything goes swimming as I try and navigate the boat to ladder operation might be hard on the phone. I did save the ipod, that's gotta count..
    Soon come, I'm Fargin ready..

93 days to go...

Hey Hoosiers,
    See you in a few days !!!!!
    Codd and Tawnie ( Todd and Connie )

Mu ha ha...soon come.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast