Default Couples Negril - Garden Room

My fiance and I get to CN on Jan. 23 and can't wait! Can anyone give me a suggestion on the mos serene, safest and nicest room block for a garden room? We know we don't want to be near the entertainment at night and away from the main road - any info is welcome!
    Also, do you think we should call in advance to request a certain room?

Safest rooms are in buildings 1 thru 9. Pick one.

Attachment 3867

Most serene room. Buildings 2, 3 or 4 on the 2nd or 3rd floor will offer you a great view of the lush tropical foliage.

Don't waste your time trying to call and reserve a certain room. It doesn't happen that way. When you get there you might inquire if a certain room or block is available. If it is open the desk will try an accommodate your request.

As to...
    away from the main road
    We have had rooms that I would consider the closest to the road and we never had an issue with road noise. Unless you sit on the toilet all night you won't be bothered by road noise.

For more pictures http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamaicanMeCrazy/
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Building 4

All the garden rooms are serene, safe and nice. You really can't go wrong with any of them. You might like bldg. 1 or 2. You are close to the beach grill and bar but you can't hear any noise. Believe me, it's all good.
    They will not guarantee you a room. And whatever you get, I'm sure you will like.

We always enjoy block 1. It's quiet and close to everything. Block 2 is also a good location. You could try calling, but they can't guarentee any room area.

Even if you call- they will not reserve a specific room

We love Building one- in most cases if you ask you can get a requested building but no promises
    Dave & Beth Hay

Calling in advance will do you no good. Randymon said that with daily check-ins and check-outs that it is impossible to reserve a specific room.

All of the rooms are great. All are 'serene & safe'. Don't be concerned, you will have a fabulous time and a great room no matter which one you get.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi! you can try and request a room, but so far that depends on how full they are. For Block rooms I would request either block 1 or 2 and try the third floor.
    Hope this helps.
    You could also send a email the week before you arive with your request along with all your flight #'s and departure information this will help with check in and maybe help to get your block. Have fun!

We have never heard road noise or entertainment noise in any of the rooms that we stayed in. We have stayed in buildings 1, 2 and 3. All of the rooms at CN are safe regardless of where you are. And I think that they are all serene. Rooms are not assigned until you arrive so no, I would not worry about calling ahead of time. You will have a wonderful time which ever room you are in.

We have always requested and got a 2nd or 3rd floor room in building 4 and love it. It is truely tropical, safe, secluded and peaceful. Just check out the pictures. How is this for a wonderful place to drink some Blue Mountain coffee with your fresh fruit & Danish in the morning?
    Last edited by rjammin; February 3rd, 2010 at 02:06 PM.