Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I love the layout, but, Yes
    it will take time to get use to it. But I'm sure we all will.
    Either ways, I want to send a big Thank You to Randymon and Staff for everything that you do for the Couples Resorts and its patrons. Big hugs and kisses from Ireland.

Trisha

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    Still

L
    O
    S
    T

Hugs
    It seems that you are getting the hang of it. It is a little more difficult to post you animated gif images.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Just trying to test this out! Love the smiles!

I really like the new message board. Great job Randymon! Keep up the wonderful work!
    Tara

Tommy! You made it! Yay!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    Still

L
    O
    S
    T

Hugs
    Ask your questions...we can help. VBulletin is the Rolls Royce of message board software. Couples loves us all that much.

This really has some great features! I am lovin' it and wishing it would make November come alot sooner

crabracers Guest

It's encouraging to see so many of our old MB friends have found the transition bearable. Tommy, if you lay off the crazy cannine concoction, you will have a easier time of it. I know Tommy, getting old can really suck.

Soon the "old MB" will become just another passing memory in our collective minds.

Richie

Her is why I think we need to limit the font size and color. YES, There IS something there. Can You read it?

How about THIS? Or this? Maybe this would be good??

PLEASE limit the font to highly visible colors and size 2, 3, or 4 (For GREAT emphasis)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smoke View Post
    Her is why I think we need to limit the font size and color. YES, There IS something there. Can You read it?

How about THIS? Or this? Maybe this would be good??

PLEASE limit the font to highly visible colors and size 2, 3, or 4 (For GREAT emphasis)
    Papa,
    I know you're not talking!! Have you checked out your profile lately??? Wow! It's sooo bright one can hardly read the white font on the yellow background! Makes my eyes hurt! And no I could not even tell there was yellow writing in your post until I "quoted" you. Wow...maybe I'm going blind. Maybe I need reading glasses along with my glasses/contacts for seeing far away! I thought I was too young for reading glasses...maybe not!! (As you can tell, I really love the new smilies!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2