Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Welcome To ALL My Couples Family!!

I'd like to welcome ALL my couples family to the NEW MB! From what I have seen SO FAR, it appears to be MUCH better than the old MB. It WILL take a bit to get used to it but it is nothing we can't handle. Thank you, Couples, for once again, being on the "Cutting Edge"!

By the way . . . Just because I have beat Tommywommy to it, I'd like to invite EVERYONE to enjoy a wonderful HUMMINGBIRD and to warn you ALL to steer clear of those nasty Salty Dogs!

Welcome Papa Smoke. I see your found the smilies okay.

crabracers Guest

Change can be a wonderful thing. As Papa said, it will take a little getting used to, but being the group that we are, we'll make it.
    By the way Papa, I watched Tommy drink one of the nasty cannine concoctions. He whinsed all the way through it. I don't even think that HE likes them.
    Now clue me in. I can see how to reply to a post. I can't find anything that resembles; 'click here to start new message'. Is this one of those "senior moments" I hear so much about??

Congratulations Couples.

Richie

Yep. Trying out the system.. Know how to add a signature or Avatar? (Will we be able?)

The powers that be have decided against avatars and signatures on posts but you are invited to place you picture in you user profile. Click UserCP > Edit Profile Picture.

You can also start you own picture album.

Enjoy and thanks for your participation in the Couples MB!

Nice big Font you got there Papa! Just kidding.

We need to add the to the smileys dropdownlist. Also, have the signatures been disabled for all non-admins? It would be nice to not have to manually add my name to the bottom of every post.

One more thing, what about the ability to send PM (private messages) to posters? Has that been disabled too?

Papa,

I agree with the avatar and signatures... I was thinking the same thing when posting my first message. Anyway, the pics wouldn't be a problem and the signatures could be limited to character space or max lines. Tommy always signs "Hugs"... that would be his signature, etc. I would find my tag line as well. I know there will be a ton of suggestions and they can't possibly fulfill all of them (or can they? ) But this is what the testing is all about. 16 days, 18 hours.... to home!

Mandy

hi Jeffmon,

Yes, we are concerned about our jealous competition trying to pm people without our knowledge. They have attempted other unethical behavior. So no PM's for now.

Couples Resorts

Default Very Nice

a wonderful change. vfery nicely done Couples. this is a winner. now i have to get over to the logo shop for a look at it.

Randy

Default Lost again

Man,I have no idea what I am doing.
    I need a Salty Dig..Ruff Ruff

Hugs

No Salty "Digs" here.

You realize it is going to take ole Tommywommy some time to get use to this new format.

TW

They say RUM helps the learning process go easier.

Well, the more I use it the better I like it. Took a bit to figure out who was saying what, but I've now got that. And being able to format my response just like in Word, I like that too.

So when does this go live?

Randymon had mentioned a live date of June 29th. I'm sure that depends on how long it takes to work out all the bugs we find and to get the skins the way they want.

I see few if any bugs. Plenty of suggestions to add/delete or change items but I would say READY TO GO

Randymon

The competition is to far back in the dust on this aspect. You don't see Butch Stewart interacting with clients or any of his executives.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; June 18th, 2009 at 08:22 PM.

soon come for sure. hope fully it won't be to difficult for newbies to join in with, or seasoned veterans to transition.

gonna be a nice change.

Randy

Agreed - the new look may be more than the casual viewer will want to wrestle with. Now that I've said that, it will no doubt be a home run!

I am certain the MB veterans will love it - tons of features to make things interesting.

Belated happy father's day to all the great dad's out there.

Ahhh- now this is the type of MB I am used to! I love it!

I like the new format, will take a little while to get totally comfortable with it, but as others have said we can learn. It's interesting to see under Papa-Smoke and Tommywommy's name the title "junior" I'll bet it's been a long time since either was called junior, usually it's senior or sometimes ancient I bet.

Well, this'll take some getting used to, but it appears to be a significant improvement over the old board. Thanks Randy and everyone else involved.

bconn

I've been telling TW that he is older than the rest of us and deserves that Grampa status.

Calling him junior will only get him going.

Really enjoying the new format. I lurk alot on the old forums, more likely to post more here.

Still

L
    O
    S
    T

Hugs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast