Hybrid View

Default CSS and Ocho Rios nightlife

Hi all. We're going to CSS for the first time in Dec after spending the last 4 years at CSA. In Negril we've gone to Bourbon Beach a few times and really enjoyed the mix of locals and tourists who attended the shows (saw artists Yellowman, Ghost, Deville). Can anyone suggest places we could go in Ocho Rios to see live music that would be more authentic than venues like Margaritaville or Hard Rock? Appreciate your help. We love CSA but are really looking forward to trying something new this year. If anyone has done both resorts please let me know how they compared.

Thanks!
    Jo

Have been to both and they come very close in comparison, except for the beach, of course...

As far as food and service, it's hard to choose either one. The Spas were both great, loved being in cliffside hut for the massage at CSS.... the room at CSS was large and had incredible views, although it can't beat the sunsets of Negril...

There are some good clubs nearby, ask one of the Entertainment team members or bellman to suggest one, they canset you up with a cab too.

Hi all. We are headed to CSS next month and wanted to inquire from you night owls, if you have been to any of the clubs in Ocho Rios? My wife and I would like to get out at least one night and listen to some Dancehall reggae tunes.

I saw there are a number of clubs in Ocho Rios. Would the resort provide us with a complimentary shuttle?
    http://www.ochoriosonestop.com/nightlife.shtml