Default Love Away Plan Question

We booked our trip to CSA in May using the Love Away plan. Is there a way to find out the remaining balance online somewhere? I've also noticed it's hit or miss on if I get a email notification before our scheduled payment comes out of my account. I sometimes get charged a international transaction fee when Couples takes out the payment and sometimes I don't. It's weird.

The international fee is not from Couples it is from your credit card. So they are sometimes charging and sometimes not.

We are on the Love Away Plan and have never received an email, so you are ahead of us.

I don't think there is anywhere online to check your balance, you just need to call Couples.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I just received this month's bill for my love away payment and this time the bank charged me a "3% conversion rate".First 3 bills had no such rate.I have booked through Couples fo nine years and never had this happen. My CC company says it is required because the company is out of the US.Are all CC companies doing this or should I switch my payment to a different CC company? Adding 3% to my bill kind of takes the edge off my good early bird booking rate. Any others with the same problem?

Apparently the international charge is becoming more and more frequent with CC, but there are a few out there that are not charging. Call your CC and negotiate with them and tell them you will move your account if they don't stop charging the fee. If they refuse, do research and find one that doesn't. I think Capitol One is one of the cards that does not charge the fee.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Does anyone know is chase and/or AMEX are charging the fee. I don't want to keep switching cards every month until I find one.