Thread: A bit worried

Default A bit worried

Hi, we visited CN last year and absolutely loved it. We were going to book again for this February and right at the last minute decided to book CTI.
    Now i'm wondering whether we have made a mistake we loved CN so much.
    Will we love CTI as much??
    Also how is the diving at CTI as my husband very much enjoyed his diving at CN.
    Thanks in advance to everyone and a very happy new year to you all.

glenalk

Your heart made you make the selection. I trust that you will love CTI just as much as you love CN.

Hi glenalk, I understand your apprehensions about switching resorts, especially when you loved your first trip. We experienced the same feeling. CN was our first Couples trip. We felt like nothing could compare. We were soooooooo wrong. CTI is built in a cove, which makes it so private. Although the beach is smaller, it is quite large enough to spread out. CTI is situated so that everything is centrally located, like CN. If you are into the "Island", that offers a unique atmosphere to meet and enjoy many wonderful folks. This Feb, we are doing a split stay between CTI and CN, and looking forward to them equally. Enjoy!!!!!! Bob

We will be going to CTI for our 8th time real soon. It is a most lovely resort. The staff is the all time best! We're really excited to see all the renovations. We met some folks from the UK several years ago and meet them every year now. Anyhow, one of the women absolutely LOVES diving and goes every single day. Occasionally they have a night dive as well. She and her husband go there a couple of times a year. I don't dive, but I would say that it's good based on her great tales.

The diving on the Ocho Rios side of the island is very similar to the Negril side. The only thing the dive masters said was that they don't have dolphins follow the boat like they do in Negril. The dive staff at CTI are a hoot. You will have a blast.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I've found the diving to be better on the Negril side vs Ocho Rios. Haven't done CTI, but have done CSS and loved it. Negril has a better beach, but hey, you're on vacation and it sure beats being at work!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013