Thread: Rewards Points

Default Rewards Points

Hello All,

My husband and I will be coming home in April, I just checked my Rewads Points, my question is; what do I use these points for? We are at Passionate Level and already receive the perks that are offered. What are the points for?

Thanks in advance,
    One Love,
    Mya

The points are for the perk level only. You can not purchase anything with them.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Myapapya View Post
    Hello All,

My husband and I will be coming home in April, I just checked my Rewads Points, my question is; what do I use these points for? We are at Passionate Level and already receive the perks that are offered. What are the points for?

Thanks in advance,
    They are no longer "points" but are your accumulated nights stayed. If you're already at the Passionate Love level, then you will receive all of the perks associated with that level on your stay. Currently, as long as you return within 5 years, then you will stay at that level.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

The word points is misleading. They are actually nights accumulated and are the returning guests perks that you are already familiar with. Couples really should change the wording. Randymon?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks for the replys. So these are just nights stayed then?
    One Love,
    Mya

Quote Originally Posted by Myapapya View Post
    Thanks for the replys. So these are just nights stayed then?
    Yes.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Yes, the points we converted to nights 2 years ago.
    Irie Mon

I am a little bitter, it's our fourth time back. But the last trip was 2006, apparently that cuts us no slack. we have zero points.
    Markis

Greetings:

When we first change that loyalty program, our property management system designated the values as "points". With the second iteration, we changed from points to nights, however the PMS did not permit the verbiage to change on your statements.

Simply, points = nights.

Mark - we appreciate your disappointment, however it is commonplace for any rewards benefits to begin when you first register, ie., not retroactive. Were that the case, I would have millions of airmiles on several airlines. ...

Couples Resorts

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little confused. We were at CTI (then COR) in 2007, which was our first time to Couples. I registered for Romance Rewards about a month ago. We are returning next month (can't wait!!)and were thinking we would be able to do a trading places day at CSS because we would have the points to do so. Will we be able to do that or will our 7 day trip not "count" until our next trip?

Thank you.

TLB