Default Atrium room question SA

Which Atrium room is closest to the beach or faces the beach?

Thanks for your help?

For what its worth, the property map (available elsewhere on the Couples website) does a good job of depicting the layout and orientation of the the buildings and grounds at SweptAway.

Having said that, its most likely a moot point, as you'll not likely be allowed to select your accommodations, since the one you want will likely be occupied. This is just the way of things... logistically, its just not feasable to accommodate room requests.

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Many forum posters do not like to give out their room numbers or their favorite building numbers out of fear it will be booked when they make their next visit. I made a review on Trip Advisor about my wonderful trip and room at CSA ( and yes it was an Atrium Room with a beach view), and I received 10 messages from people requesting my room number. I did not know better and gladly gave out my room number. After I responded to all the requests, I realized I was decreasing my chances of ever getting this room again. However, I would be happy with any room at CSA!

I have heard the atrium rooms have screens and no glass; with this are they private meaning can others hear you? Also are they not aircondioned?

Our atrium room on the first floor had glass around the windows under the wood slates, and screens on the doors leading to the terrace, also under the wooden slates. The terrace is so large, no one will hear you in your room. They are very quiet. Also, from what I have read the second floor rooms have screens all the way around. I can not confirm this as I did not see it personally. This would probably be to allow a breeze to go thru the room . I would not worry about noise. And yes the rooms do have air conditioners.

Glass in the Atrium rooms? I'd be surprised to hear this! I know there is glazing in the windows at the atrium side of the room, to isolate your room from the room next to you... but I've never stayed in an Atrium Suite that had glazing along the exterior windows.

Is this part of the renovations of the Atrium Suites???
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Schwieso - we're coming back for our 5 year anniversary in April. Please, oh please will you share the number with us. We won't be going back again for another 10 years. Pretty please. You can email me at breccad@hotmail.com
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    Many forum posters do not like to give out their room numbers or their favorite building numbers out of fear it will be booked when they make their next visit. I made a review on Trip Advisor about my wonderful trip and room at CSA ( and yes it was an Atrium Room with a beach view), and I received 10 messages from people requesting my room number. I did not know better and gladly gave out my room number. After I responded to all the requests, I realized I was decreasing my chances of ever getting this room again. However, I would be happy with any room at CSA!
    Going back for our 2nd Honeymoon / 5 year anniversary in April ! YAY!!!!