Default Favorite Restaurant/Food Experiences at CN!

We are Couples newbies, have our first trip booked for March 2010,and are SO excited! We are "foodies" and would like to have a good idea of what we can expect for our dining experiences at CN. Any recommendations of what we "have" to try are appreciated!

As well, which restaurant do you recommend for lobster night?

Are there smoothies available at breakfast?

Are there specialty coffees available in the morning (ie: cappucino) and at night (Irish coffee/coffee & Baileys?

Thanks so much!

Our favorite restaurant is Lychee. Fabulous food and Denver is Couples best waiter! The sushi platter is very good and the pad thai noodles are wonderful. I like mine extra hot and they happily did it for me.

We aren't big lobster fans so I can't recommend a restaurant for one.

Yes, there are wonderful fruit smoothies in the morning at breakfast. We love getting them every day.

There is a coffee machine in the Casanava (I can't remember how it is spelled) restaurant. It has the capability of doing cappuccinos etc. And at night you can have anything that you want in your coffee. You should try the rum cream as it is fabulous in coffee.

I'm jealous as we don't have a trip planned until 2011. You will have a fabulous time. CN is wonderful.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I loved the Italian food at night at the Grill. By day, you could get yummy jerk chicken plates with french fries and onion rings and at night the place transforms into a fine Italian restaurant. The desserts are awesome.

We were there end of November. We really enjoyed the night they had the cookout on the beach as well as Otaheite, which was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    We are Couples newbies, have our first trip booked for March 2010,and are SO excited! We are "foodies" and would like to have a good idea of what we can expect for our dining experiences at CN. Any recommendations of what we "have" to try are appreciated!

Are there specialty coffees available in the morning (ie: cappucino) and at night (Irish coffee/coffee & Baileys?

Thanks so much!
    .....We didn't go to the "Lychee" Restaurant until our last night, wished we had gone more. By far our favorite. But it does NOT have the Lobster. We went to "Cassava Terrace" for that, and it was outstanding. We thought the Otaheite was too much, just us. At night, get an "Irish Coffee" from Heliconia. You will find it's more Irish than coffee!! Orr try a "Jamaican Coffee" in your room; Blue Mountain Coffee and Apppelton Farm Rum. And don't forget to load up on Rum Creams while you're there. We especially liked the Pineapple Flavored one.

We were Couples newbies back in November.
    Lychee was our favorite restaurant as well....I LOVED the chocolate wonton dessert, the sushi appetizer plate and the pad thai We ate at every restaurant and NEVER had a bad meal. We ate at Cassava Terrace for Lobster Night and it was awesome. Make sure you try the Jamiacan Shrimp Cocktail if you eat there. The pumpkin soup at Otaheite was to die for...
    I also loved the Nescafe machines for a vanilla cappucino after dinner and you can get room service every morning with wonderful blue mountain coffee!!
    They have someone making fresh smoothies at Cassava Terrace every morning. You can get mimosas too.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post

Thanks so much!
    ....While I'm thinking of it, do NOT miss any of the soups. Though not a soup person, all would make "The Soup Nazi" envious!!