Default At CSS right now

My wife and I are are at CSS right now, and she enjoyed the SSB today. We are here celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, and don't leave until 10 Jan. We went to the AN beach today, and she "loved" it. I was the one with the FSU hat on. I am Rick, and she is Kim. We plan to be there all week when we aren't doing the "tourist" stuff downtown. Tomorrow, 4 Jan, we are renewing our vows on the beach, and are exchanging new rings to each other.

We are loving here, and this is a great romantic resort.

Rick

baconbits1 - How is the weather right now? We have friends that arrived yesterday. Say Hi to Wisconsinites Gary and Diane from Adolph and Sue!

Default Weather report for Sue

Sue,

At the moment, it is overcast and just finished raining. We just finished saying our vows, when it stated to rain with blowing wind. My wife says she saw a bunch of people gathering in the lobby, possible for orientation; however, don't know if it had anyone from Wisconsin. We were suppose to be on SSB right now; however, weather is dictating that we aren't...hopefully, later today.

Rick

Rick, You should be able to find Gary and Diane on SSB when the weather clears. Have a great time!

Default Gary & Diane

Sue,

If you are communicating with them, just tell them to look for either my FSU or Jaguars hat. Have to wear a hat, or my bald spot on top of my head will burn...everything else not use to the sun gets SPF 50, lol.

Rick

Rick, has the weather improved in Ocho Rios or is it raining all week? We arrive in 9 days. Hoping to get away from the crappy Wisconsin weather!

We just came back from spending New Years at Tower Isle. We had a great time. Met great people on the Island. Its funny how people talk about the people that go to the Island. I guess they think we climb the trees and sneak up on them naked and attack.

Sue,

I hope the weather treats you better than it has us. We have only been able to go to SSB one day, and that was Monday. Rest of the week it has been overcast, cloudy, and rainy. We ended up shopping on Tuesday, sitting in our room all day playing Skip-Bo, getting drunk, and "couples time." Today we went to Dunn River's Falls, and the weather is still overcast.

Hopefully, we can get ONE more good day at the beach before we have to leave on Sunday...key word, "HOPEFULLY."

Rick

Rick,
    So sorry about the weather you're having! We always go to Jamaica in January and have never had a week of rain. I know some guests posted the same weather around Christmas, very unusual. At least it's a warm rain. We got another 8 inches of snow yesterday in Wisconsin and it will be -0 degrees tonight. Hopefully the staff has come up with guest activities and you still are having a great time. Here's wishing you sunshine for today and tomorrow. Irie

I know you havent been able to spend much time on SSB because of weather, but can you tell me if Jheanel(sp) is still the bartender and if Sherieff(sp) from watersports are still around?

Thanks

Wow, a lot of Wisconsinites on this site. I'm from Oshkosh.

LOTS of Wisconsinites on here! Marshfield here!

Sue,

I ran into Gary and Diane...Diane says the bad weather is all of your fault, lol.

MJ Boston, I do believe that Jheane (sp) has been the bartender down there...think she was the one serving us today. Didn't get down to watersports, so no help there.

Today, Sat (9 Jan), started off nice; however, we watched the clouds build up and then BAM, pouring down rain. At least we got some sun for this week.

I am probably the lone Floridian on the site running into Wisconsinites while here.