Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: December 2010

moving on up - it is now May which means we have 7 months and 8 days before we get to leave for paradise again. Can't wait, so much going on in our lives right now. Sometimes i forget all about vacation, then I sit and it comes back. Can't wait. Last year we didn't use all our salon money, I think this year we will. We might even go and check out CSA this time. Not time to start planning the party yet though

Lindsey and Neal
    Kansas City (Prairie Village,, KS)
    3rd trip to Couples

Hey everyone! I'm Lindsey. My husband and I will be back to CN for our 3rd anniversary this year. We were married there back in Dec. 2008. This year we are mixing it up a bit. We are doing a split trip b/t CSS and CN. But we will be on the AN beach 12/2-12/7 drinking unlimited BBC's!!!! Can't wait! Hope to see some familiar faces.

Hey Lindz! The rest of the gang is gonna be there too! Chuck and Betty will not be there because of work :-( We are going to CN june 30th! Could'nt wait till Dec.

We will miss you all and plan to be there in spirit. Physically we will be on SSB Dec. 6th.
    Chuck & Betty

Quote Originally Posted by 2havinfun View Post
    Hey Lindz! The rest of the gang is gonna be there too! Chuck and Betty will not be there because of work :-( We are going to CN june 30th! Could'nt wait till Dec.
    June...dang that's not to far away. I'm extremely jealous!!! Enjoy and keep those gawkers in check. Maybe you'll get home sick and have to book another trip in Dec. after all...lol. You never know!

Carolyn - we r going to have to do an ORIGINAL Bob Marley this yr. Up for the challenge????

Lindz, We are already booked for december when you are there. Hard to believe it's your 3rd anniversary. Seems like yesterday when you got married on the beach. Still laugh when I think of you introducing your mom to us AN ! LOL

Lindz!! We were just talking about you two this weekend...Our daughter got married in Boca Raton, and we were telling her about your amazing wedding pics. Her photographer goes to jamaica for weddings; wonder if it is the same one...We will be at CN 11/25 to 12/4 and will be able to celebrate your anniversary a little early! Can't wait...

Quote Originally Posted by 2havinfun View Post
    Lindz, We are already booked for december when you are there. Hard to believe it's your 3rd anniversary. Seems like yesterday when you got married on the beach. Still laugh when I think of you introducing your mom to us AN ! LOL
    REALLY!!!!!! That's awesome..it will be great to see everyone again. I know 3 years already, it really has flown by so quickly. We are hoping to get start working on another addition to our family while in Jamaica this year. Hard work but somebody's gotta do it. lol

My mom still tells that story! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Oldyweds View Post
    Lindz!! We were just talking about you two this weekend...Our daughter got married in Boca Raton, and we were telling her about your amazing wedding pics. Her photographer goes to jamaica for weddings; wonder if it is the same one...We will be at CN 11/25 to 12/4 and will be able to celebrate your anniversary a little early! Can't wait...
    Yay!!!! We will get to see you for a couple days, better than nothing I suppose. Your daughter did it the right way for sure. We think about our wedding all the time, it was truly a dream. You'll have to bring a few pics to show us. How has everything else been for you two?

OK so I must have drank one to many glasses of wine when I wrote my previous post..ha. It's going to be our 2nd anniversary, not rd. But it is our 3rd trip to CN, that's what I meant to say.

Oh, Debbie, what are you trying to do to me????? I bet Larry put you up to that Bob Marley thing, didn't he? If I agree to that, I'll probably be out of commission the rest of the week. I'll be home and won't even know how I got here. LOL
    Perhaps we can talk Melody into it also. What do you think? If I could fiqure out how to get those Christmas hatter pictures on the mb, some of the others might decide to join us when they see how much fun we were having! I hope Becky and Dennis get to join us again this year.
    We didn't get to go to the lake this weekend because one of the warehouses that Bill takes care of is having major issues. My sis is not doing good at all. She is in her 4th stage of cancer, so the Dr. is not giving her much more time. Keep us in your prayers. She is being extremely brave and says she has made peace with it. I don't know if I could be that brave. It's late and it has been a hard week, so I will talk to you later.

Carolyn

Default December 2-7

Jeff and Wendy
    First time Couples/Jamaica
    December 2-7

Looking forward to our first time to a Couples resort in December for a much needed getaway. Can't wait to hang out on the beach (may even try the AN section), endless drinks, and enjoying good food.

Carolyn - our prayers are with you and your family at this time. I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I hope we have a HUGE group this year. We will have to find Melody early and send her up for a nap so they can join us this year. Been really busy too with trying to get the businessess going. Will write soon. Take care

My wife and I just booked Dec 11 - 18 2010 for our first real vacation and our first time to Jamaica!

My birthday is Dec 15, so I figure it will be one great birthday at CN.

We can't wait!

192 days to go!!!! At least it's under 200.

HEY!!!
    I WON'T miss the Hatters party this year!! I promise!!

And I will do a Bob Marley if Carolyn does!!!

Caroyln, I am so sorry about your sister...you are in my thoughts.

202 more days!!!

GRUVEN - You are in for a vacation of a lifetime - this will be I think our first (they say the mind is the first to go). My husband has spent the last few birthdays at CN. My husbands birthday is 12/12 (won't give the yr). We will celebrate together. Looking forward to meeting you.

MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS HERE - She came 9 days early - 7 lbs 12 oz 20 1/2 in long head FULL of dark hair - pics to come soon. We are so excited. She is just precious. Her name is Makenna Lynn, What a wonder week we have had, she was born on 5/22 and I have to hold myself back from going to see her all the time. I need to let the kids have time as a family. But I just want to go and squeeze her.

Moving up - Carolyn - where are u at? How are things going?

2nd-12th again this year...hey we finally got red stripe light here in myrtle beach, with the heat of summer it almost feels like home....counting down...
    kevin & susanna

OK - today really SUCKED!!! Got up this morning to the news that our wonderful ELECTED officials had voted against extending unemployment. The computer wouldn't work (stupid cable)and I had my granddaughter and neice again this morning. Wasn't really in the mood to fix breakfast, so they got cereal. Can't imagine kids not wanting cereal, but if they wanted to eat, that's what they got. Had a good cry, then tried to figure out how to keep putting food on the table and pay all the bills. Couldn't even look for a job this morning. Later this afternoon, got mad and called on one of our wonderful elected officials, WHICH is on their TWO week break for the 4th (lucky B------s), who else do you know gets 2 weeks off for 4th of July holiday. The poor guy that answered the phone, he sure wish he had taken the day off after I got done with him. Oh well, things are getting better. I got the internet to work again and started looking for a job again. I have spent the last 6 months looking for work, only a few interviews. This really sucks!!!!!

Booked our week for Dec 2011. Waited until the last day to make up our minds if we should book or not. Went ahead and booked, hopefully we will be able to make it. Looking forward to this Dec., been a very stressful yr so far, and doesn't look like it will get much better any time soon.

Debbie, what days did you book in 2010? 2011?
    Our dates in 2010 are Dec. 10th to Dec 18th. In 2011 they are Dec 8th to Dec 17th. We just have to be there at the same time because I will stay lost the entire time without Larry there to tell me which way to go.
    How about you, Melody? What are your dates? I am so ready to see all of you guys.
    My sis is still hanging in there. They told her about 9 weeks ago that she had 2 weeks to 2 months. Hospice is coming in everyday. She has a really hard time getting her breath, even with the oxygen. One lung has already collapsed and the cancer is in the other one, so she only has part of one lung to use. She is certainly dealing with it better than I would. I guess you just never know, though, until you are faced with it. Keep her and the family in your prayers, please.

Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by Loren-n-Venda View Post
    My Hubby and I will be at CN Dec. 13-23 for our first trip to Couples. We are both very excited as it will be our first vacation together. We just wanted to drop a line and say, "HI" to the other December couples. We hope to see you there.
    Hi Loren-n-Venda, we will be arriving the day you depart. You will have the BEST time and will be thinking of ways to get back as soon as you can.

Kait and Glenn Meeker. Tenth time to CN! Will be there Dec 5 to 12th. Have not been there in December yet. We scuba dive and eat! Hope to meet some new friends!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast