Default CSS Scuba/Dive Contact

Hoping to get an Email address for Scuba/Dive guys. Have never been diving and would like to make arrangements for classes before arriving.

From what I understand I can do Online PADI course and complete open water part at resort. What is involved and how long does open water take. I am hoping to get in a several certifird dives during our 9 day stay.

Default OW cert dives at CSS

I dont know the email address to contact the DM at CSS but I do for CSA. I would imagine if you completed the study work before you arrived at CSS you could have your dives in as little as 2 days and be certified. If you would like I can contact the CSA DM and ask him for you.

MnYaMon! yes you can do the course online and complete the dives at the resort. You will have pool sessions to do and four dives to do. This will take 2-3 days to have you fully certified. The cost is $120 for the online training and $340 for the pool and dive training. The $120 goes to PADI and the $340 is the hotels cost. The complete course from start to finish is $365 at the hotel, plus this includes log book and reading materials.
    You dont get to keep the book doing the online version. You will end up roughly $120 dollars worst off for studying at home. The book is easy to do!

Good luck.

Default CSS Scuba

You don't need to prearrange the class with the dive shop. I'm sure they will accommodate you either way. Is it really $340 to do the referral? We paid $365 a couple of years ago at CN for the full certification. We are looking forward to diving at CSS next month!

Default Thanks

Thanks for the reply\IEs. I signed up to do the PADI online and pool work with local dive shop and will get referral to complete the 4 Open Water dives at CSS.

MN YaMon (49 DAYS!!)