Default Diana Campbell OR Resort photographer--Need Advice..

Which do you recommend?? Please post some pic's if you can, I want to see if there is a difference between the two. I'm so confused.

Hi....I noticed in your profile that you are from Cleveland, OH....I lived in Cleveland for seven years I live in FL now. My husband and I just got married at Couples Negril in November. I consulted with Diana and ended up using the resort photographer. Diana's work is lovely and she has great customer service. At the end of the day, it was not in my budget. E-mail me and I can send you a link to my pictures. ddub325@gmail.com

I went with the resort photographer when I was married at CSA in December. I am really happy with the way they turned out. It was just so much more reasonable financially. Also, we had met a couple there that took a bunch of pictures for us as well as we went along with the photographer so I did not feel lke I was missing out by not getting all of my pictures. They charge you $7 for each additional image you want on the cd and $15 for each additional print and image over your package price. We went with the 36 photos and the dvd. We bought an additional 7photos. Check out our website http://www.mywedding.com/JessicaandS...ver/index.html to view photos.

Default resort pics

your pictures look great and you did use the CSA resort photographer, right? I was just scared I would only get 24 pictures, but if I can buy more, that's perfect. Thanks! Michelle

We are getting married 3/27/2010 Couples Swept Away

Default We are getting married that week too!

Hey there! We will be getting married on Wednesday March 24th. I am trying to decide between the resort photogs and Diana as well. We'll be at CSA.

Jmca_0704
    I went with the resort photographer when I was married at CSA in December. I am really happy with the way they turned out. It was just so much more reasonable financially. Also, we had met a couple there that took a bunch of pictures for us as well as we went along with the photographer so I did not feel lke I was missing out by not getting all of my pictures. They charge you $7 for each additional image you want on the cd and $15 for each additional print and image over your package price. We went with the 36 photos and the dvd. We bought an additional 7photos. Check out our website http://www.mywedding.com/JessicaandS...ver/index.html to view photos.

Did you get the DVD through the resort as well? Did it turn out ok?