Default Entertainment at Couples Negril

My husband and I will be visiting Couples Negril Feb.6-13 to celebrate our 1st anniversary. We were married at another all-inclusive in the Bahamas and loved it, however we enjoy dancing & live music and there was very little of that sort of entertainment. I haven't found much information regarding the night time entertainment. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by sunseeker; January 5th, 2010 at 02:26 PM.

The resident band plays every night in front of a dance floor at the Cassava Terrace (they are very good)...and they have dance parties at the Piano Bar three nights a week. See the activities list:

http://www.couples.com/13cn/39CNactivities.htm
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default Piano Bar

Don't miss Paul Tucker in the Piano Bar what ever you do...

Joe D.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

When does Paul Tucker perform?

Thank you for your suggestions. The activities list was a huge help. We'll also definitely check out Paul Tucker.

Thanks again!

Default Paul Tucker...

Travelbug,

I think Paul is in the Piano Bar three nights a week, not sure which nights though... It should be posted on the activities board each day at the main restaurant entrance near the bar.

Later...... Joe D.