Thread: CN Room Details

Default CN Room Details

Hey yall, first time poster here. I'm looking for a detail on the rooms at CN. I can't decide between the Gardenview Suite, Gardenview Room, or beachfront room. I've read a few posts on here, but I can't decipher some of your room references.

Which of these rooms have hammocks on the balcony? Also, which of these rooms have separate showers and large tubs(wink wink)?

Thanks!

Default separate showers in the suites

Hi wink, wink
    The suites (garden and ocean front) offer huge bathtubs with a separate shower. The rooms do not.
    I know that there are hammocks on the suite balconies. I don't think that there are hammocks on the room balconies.
    It's all good though.....
    Cindi & Marc

Only the suites at CN have hammocks and separate showers and spa tubs. For more information about the amenities offered in each room category, click on the Couples Negril tab above, then click on the "accommodations" link on the lower left side of the page.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The suite rooms are the only ones with hammocks and 'large' (jacuzzi) tubs.

I will let you know that unless it is very important to you, that the garden view rooms are just fine. You aren't in your room much and we prefer to get a lower grade room and stay a few more days.

CN is a small compact resort and no room is far from the beach or pool. So you don't have to book a 'beachfront' room to get close to everything.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by tow1250 View Post
    Hey yall, first time poster here. I'm looking for a detail on the rooms at CN. I can't decide between the Gardenview Suite, Gardenview Room, or beachfront room. I've read a few posts on here, but I can't decipher some of your room references.

Which of these rooms have hammocks on the balcony? Also, which of these rooms have separate showers and large tubs(wink wink)?

Thanks!
    ....All of the rooms are alike. Only the suites (on each end of the buildings) have the hammocks though.

If you want to see some pics, we stayed in a garden suite at CN in November...e-mail me at ddub325@gmail.com

We only do the suites, specifically because of the hammocks, jacuzzi tubs wink' wink' as a bonus, you get a private dinner served in your own suite.....fantastic!

When we decided to extend our total stay by a couple of days, yet try to maintain the same overall cost for the CN leg of our trip, we regrettably had to size down from the Garden Suite to the Garden Room (for CTI we opted for the Premier vs originally going with the Ocean Jr. Suite). There are no regrets whatsover, as we managed to snag two additional days in paradise for almost the same price. But I just know I'm going to heave a little sigh the first time I walk by a suite with one of those hammocks, which I'm sure will be calling out to me.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We've done every room from gardenview room (lowest category) to beachfront suite and have enjoyed every one. Regular rooms are identical -- only difference is the view. Gardenview rooms are a bit further from the beach but can be very peaceful. We were near the spa and had zero complaints. It was quiet. The grounds were beautiful. We were happy.

We decided to splurge on the gardenview suite. The major differences are:

(1) Huge bathroom. You get a jacuzzi tub. That's great if you'll use it. Separate shower. Separate sinks. Lots and lots of room.

(2) Hammock on balcony. Again, will you use it? There are hammocks on the beach for everyone. Personally, I love to sit in the hammock and read in the afternoon but only you can decide if this is important.

(3) Evening hors d'oeuvres delivered to your room.

(4) Larger bedroom.

Honestly, you can be happy in either category. Only you can decide what's important to you and whether the added benefits of a suite are worth the extra cost. If the decision is more nights vs. suite, go for the extra nights or spa, etc. If your timeframe is fixed and you can afford the suite, it's very nice and worth doing.