Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Hoosier hotline....

who's all going to CN for 2010? and when? Colts playoff parties?

We are going back to CN April 2-14.!!!!

We're already planning CSW for January 2011. There's about 5 couples who are joining us - anyone else interested let me know! We're all young married folk in our mid forties - early fifties. What's a good date in January of next year?

indyjulie,
    We are in our mid 40s ourselves...keep us abreast of the plans.....headind downtown for a little par taaa...AFC championship style! Section 636 tomorrow! Can't wait to beat those JETS!

We will be heading to CTI the day after Thanksgiving. Go COLTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    indyjulie,
    We are in our mid 40s ourselves...keep us abreast of the plans.....headind downtown for a little par taaa...AFC championship style! Section 636 tomorrow! Can't wait to beat those JETS!
    Ironranger:
    We haven't booked yet, but we plan to before the earlybird special ends so I'll let you know the dates ASAP. Some are booking directly through Couples and others will be using a travel agent.

We are already booked for Dec 27th 2011 for 7 nights...but we have not ruled out booking another trip earlier in 2011.

Default january 2011

Just booked January 22-29, 2011. Anyone else?

we're booked for CN December 2010 and CTI December 2011

Hey, Indyjulie... IndyJules here. HA! How funny. We're heading to CSA June 1st, but we have talked about going during our wonderful winters. We'll keep it mind. In what area in Indy do you guys live? We're over by Geist - aka Ohio. Have fun!

Default Headed back to CSW

We're so cute!

My husband & I are both from Indy, but now we live just outside the city near Avon - westside.

There's a small group of us going to CSA in Jan 2011 and then my husband & I just booked another week for my 50th in late
    Nov 2011.

We went to CSA last January too with another couple and we had the best time, so we're heading back. It's going to be a very long summer/fall waiting for this vacation - maybe we'll see you there.

Have you been to a Couples before?
    Last edited by indyjulie; May 12th, 2010 at 10:56 PM.

hey, Julie...

yes, we went last year at the end of May/June for the first time and loved it. We're going back the same time and meeting up with a couple that we met there. I was there for a big birthday, too, and it was a blast! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Hey, I just found this thread. We're from Indy too... IndyJulie, we live near you, we're in Plainfield. Too bad we didn't get the January booking memo earlier... we're booked for June 2011.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of rates are everyone finding on plane tickets out of Indy?

We are booked for April 1-11th 2011.....Can't wait, this will be our 3rd April at CN. We are in Noblesville. Planes in April are $468/pp......our reservation was actually made quite some time ago.....so we are at $5000 for 11 nights in a suite, with a $500 resort credit.....it really pays to book early.

Ayslinn,
    Sorry you'll miss our group gathering. We all would be wise to get a group of ten couples or more to book as a group for some type of discount - oh well...
    I booked our flights through an on-line travel site. I found flights just under $500 per person. I was much more concerned about the times than the cost. My husband & I really wanted to arrive as early as possible and then depart mid afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by indyjulie View Post
    Ayslinn,
    Sorry you'll miss our group gathering. We all would be wise to get a group of ten couples or more to book as a group for some type of discount - oh well...
    I booked our flights through an on-line travel site. I found flights just under $500 per person. I was much more concerned about the times than the cost. My husband & I really wanted to arrive as early as possible and then depart mid afternoon.
    Yeah, that would be smart, and that is our goal for next year as well. This year's trip, we didn't get to CSS until 11pm and left in the wee hours of the morning. HUGE mistake! Next year, we're willing to pay more to find flights that get there at decent times.

We are in Logansport. Have been to Tower Isle 2005 (before remodel) & in October of 2010 we will enjoy our 3rd trip to Swept Away! Other than a few vacations with our kids, we will always return to Swept Away. Hit us up at robbins2600@comcast.net and indicate "Swept Away" in the subject area so we don't delete you;we would love to exchange stories.

We are currently booked for Dec 27th-Jan 4th are there any Hoosiers planning on being in Jamaica over New Years eve?

We are from Terre Haute and we will be at CSA in two days. WOO HOO!

make sure you give us a good report.....went south for the cooler weather right? lol

It's cooler in Jamaica now than it is here!

Well we didn't go in Apirl as is our usual plan.....we moved it to this coming New Years eve! We arrive Dec 27th leave Jan 4th. Anyone else coming?

Any Hoosiers heading to Couples over Christmas or New years eve?

38 days and counting!

Although I'm from Kentucky and now live in Cincinnati I'm a Colts fan and will be in CN for New Year's but I don't think we'll be having any Colts playoff parties no matter where we are this year The only playoff the Colts are in is the suck for Luck playoff ! ha!

See you in Jamaica in 36 days!!!

Cool

Hoping we can at least win the Luck lottery! if Manning would take a Offensive Coach or quarterback coach we could be back at the Superbowl in 3-5 years......it would be awesome! Is it your first time at Couples Negril for New years eve? it will be our first.......33 days and counting!

Colts would be smart to draft Luck. I think they'll end up trading Manning this offseason or after next season when they can show other teams he's healthy enough to play. Either way, they are in a win-win situation with Luck but they eventually need to draft some defensive players.

My UK Wildcats play your Hoosiers this Saturday, I'll bet you a couple of drinks UK wins by 10 or more

See you in 23 days!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast