Thread: Packer Game

Default Packer Game

wondering if anyone could tell us if the Green Bay/ Arizona game will be televised at CSA. Sunday, Jan. 10th. Game time is 4:30 Eastern time. GO PACK GO!

Couples carries the major American stations (ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox) through a Miami affiliate. Because the wild card games are televised in all markets, you will be able to see all four of the playoff games this coming weekend. We'll be staying at CTI the following weekend and will be checking in from time to time on the divisional games.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

sporty -

Lemme get this straight... you're leaving Wisconsin to spend time at SweptAway... and you're going to abandon that gorgeous beach to watch the Packer game?? Oh yeah... that's right... they DO have the late game, don't they?

Enjoy your time at SweptAway, and if you see Ulti, please say hi from Chris & Joyce in Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

yes, there will probably be s small crowd at the Sports Bar for all of the playoff games--including us! My advice is---get a good heaping plate of munchies at the Palms (they have no food at the Sports complex but there is beer) and prepare to really enjoy the games. We've seen playoffs and thee Super Bowl at CSA and other Couples Resorts 7 it's always fun. We'll be the couple with the Patriots/Brett Favre shirt on (sorry--but Packers are favorite #3!)

See you there--in only four count 'em four days! Yay!

Why would anyone want to watch the Packers get crushed by Arizona while in Jamaica???

Attachment 3975

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; February 27th, 2010 at 01:55 PM.

So how was the game?
    Attachment 4155

Oh...that's right. Never mind.

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; January 26th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.

It is clearly a facemask penalty.... another missed call

Boo Hoo, still cryin'

Yep, it sure was a face mask, but they were awful slow coming out of the gate. Packers didn't wake up until the second half.
    The game was similiar to how the Ravens kicked the snot out of the Patriots, only the Patriots could never recover. Hopefully, we can do the same to Indy.

Referees are so inconsistent, it's scary. Vikings lost to the Bears in OT after Adrian Peterson fumbled and Bears recovered and scored shortly after. Replays clearly showed a Bears player grabbing and yanking Peterson's facemask on the play. No call. Point is, don't put yourselves in a position to let the referees decide the outcome.

I was really looking forward to the Vikings first knocking off my 2nd least favorite team (Cowboys) and then knocking off my least favorite team (Packers) in the NFC championship game.

Default Brett is still playing

Uh, yes that is right- the train left the station without Brett, Right Ted. Well Brett is still playing this week.

You are wrong.... the Viqueens are the root of evil. 0-4 in Suber Bowls. There time is up. I am sorry if you cant win. We HAVE thr BEST tradition in the NFL. The MOST championshipS. the most Superbowls. Bow before us ...the Green Bay Packers!! WE WILL RISE TO THE TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan62 View Post
    You are wrong.... the Viqueens are the root of evil. 0-4 in Suber Bowls. There time is up. I am sorry if you cant win. We HAVE thr BEST tradition in the NFL. The MOST championshipS. the most Superbowls. Bow before us ...the Green Bay Packers!! WE WILL RISE TO THE TOP.
    Hmmm! Can you say "one and done"? Packers are home sitt'n on the couch with the Pittsburgh Squealers eating popcorn and watching the rest of the post season.
    A few few years back I watched the Packers and Giants game at Tower Isle with a bunch of Packer fans.(NFC Championship?) Somehow I sat in cheese. LOL I'm still trying to get the cheese out of those pants. It was a lot of fun. They kept asking me where was Baltimore, Wisconsin? There was a lot of Wisconsin people at Tower Isle.

Default Go Vikings

This Wisconsin resident will be proudly wearing my purple Favre jersey while watching the game. I will also proudly wear it at CN when we arrive in 34 days.