Default Okay so I do have a question.

With all this talk about “strictly enforced rules” we are a bit concerned. Both the girlfriend and I have gone to “clothing optional” beaches several times (in Florida etc) and have no concerns with the “Au Natural” thing BUT it was “optional” not mandatory… My concern is this, I am originally from Scotland so I have lovely pasty white skin that goes from white to red, like a well cooked lobster… and that is with using 10 gallons of SPF 10,000 sun block. After a few hours in the sun I tend to put on a t-shirt as it works as a good “sun-block”. My girlfriend tans fine (in fact that is why she likes au natural no tan lines) but she is commenting on the fact that she has a problem with say “going to the bathroom” without first putting her bathing suite on.

Are people going to have a problem with either of these scenarios? Again I don’t disagree with the “rules” as it would otherwise invite a bunch of gawkers but with the above 2 scenarios, should we just not bother with the island (at CTI) as we may offend someone or cause problems with “breaking the rules”?

The answer is simple, at least it is cause you're going to CTI. Lube up with your spf 10k and go out to the island. Adjust your lounger so that you're not in the sun. Relax, no worries mon! My girl is pretty fair skinned as well and we both tanned ahead of time but really weren't all that tan. She would stay in the shade most of the time while on the island and she never had any burning issues. I think the most sun I got on my trip was on the dive boat where I got pink upper arms cause I must have missed them with the sun tan lotion.

We never had any issues with burning ourselves on the island but we generally would move back and forth from sunlight to shaded areas.

I don't think they will allow you to wear a shirt while there.

Yes, people will have problems - sit in the shade. I was cold and put on some cloths and actually felt very out of place so I disrobed and decided to touch it out until the sun appeared.
    ... it keepsh me shane

It's a nude experience. Get nekkid and sit in the shade. The hubby can run for drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    Yes, people will have problems - sit in the shade. I was cold and put on some cloths and actually felt very out of place so I disrobed and decided to touch it out until the sun appeared.
    lovjamaica...I don't believe that "touching" is allowed in public on the island! Next time, keep your hands to yourself and "tough" it out.

Trimada - Try Drapping a beach towel over your shoulder.Its a good way of feeling comfortable without raising any issues. I noticed a few people doing that when getting up to get drinks ,talk,go to the bathroom. I just wouldn't do it for long periods of time