Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Swept Away in August

Hello I am arranging my cousins wedding in August wanted to see if anyone else on the message boards was going down at that time.
    Our group should be 40 or so people. All from NY,NJ and PA.
    Going down the 6th-12 of Aug. Should be a fun time for all.

We might be around at that time, depending on when the little one starts school. We were there last year 21st thru 26th. It was our 15th wedding anniv & my b-day was the day we left.

Can't wait to go back! Aug is a greath month to get married

Default Only seven more months !

Amanda and I (Jason), from Bells TN will be at CSA from the 21st to the 28th. We will be getting married on Monday the 23rd at 10am. Stop on by and I will buy everyone a drink! Please soon come, we have only been planing this for the past 16 months !

hi there.. my hubby and I will be there August 9th through the 16th on our honeymoon! It'll be our first time there.. we look forward to meeting everyone!

We will be at CSA August 21st through 28th also. Congrats, Jason and Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    .....We were there last year 21st thru 26th. It was our 15th wedding anniv & my b-day was the day we left.

Can't wait to go back! Aug is a greath month to get married
    We will be at CSA from Aug 15 through Aug 23. Our third trip to Couples, and first to CSA. We can't wait! Any other divers planning to be there during this week?

Wileeandrr -- was it overly hot and humid last August? Our previous trips have been in February, so don't have a sense if there is a big temperature difference.

Hi there...we'll be at CSA from August 8 to the 19. This will be our second time at CSA..can't wait to come home!!

Jimmyandbrooke thanks ! We cant wait to get there. We were beginning to think no one else went in august !!! Lol. Stop by the beach monday morning at 10 if you guys want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallman2nd View Post
    We will be at CSA from Aug 15 through Aug 23. Our third trip to Couples, and first to CSA. We can't wait! Any other divers planning to be there during this week?

Wileeandrr -- was it overly hot and humid last August? Our previous trips have been in February, so don't have a sense if there is a big temperature difference.
    Tallman2nd...I know that one nite at dinner I didn't eat much b/c it was so sultry! However, overall, I wasn't bothered by it too much. I'm from Tejas, so I don't know if I could give you an accurate account...lol

Hello! We are planning on being there Aug. 2-9 on our Honeymoon!

We will return home on the 18th until the 30th. Third time to CSA sixth time to Couples.

PARIDISE COME SOON

FRED

we just booked and will be there 8/11 thru 8/17 for our honeymoon as well! 1st time at couples, jamaica and out of US =) so excited!!

we will be there Aug8-Aug15. This is our 17+ stays at CSA. I gave up counting last year. We will have lots of friends with us. Hopefully this year we will not have any injuries and jellyfish the size of basketballs. First time i ever saw that!!!!

we will be there the 6th of August until the 20th. getting married on the 11th! anyone getting married during this time that is interested in taking each others pictures?

Just got us booked for Aug. 7th-15th. Fourth trip, first was for our wedding at CSA in 2006.

We will be there Aug 4-10. We are getting married on the 7th. This will also be our first time to Jamaica! Cant wait!!

We are first timers and will be at CSA from July 31 through August 7th for our 20th anniversary!

We will be there August 5th and will be staying until the 13th for a late birthday celebration. Can't wait to be at couples again!

will be at SA from 8-4 thru 8-10 third time to SA and fourth time to couples

Okay...let's up update the August 2010 thread! Who is going to CSA in August? We just extended our trip..so now we're going to be at CSA August 9 to the 24, who else will be there? Can't wait to meet up!
    Tara & Peter

I agree Buster, let's just see what we have so far:

mikeandkaren 31st(July) to 7th (20th anniversary)
    Paul&Heather 2nd to 9th (honeymoon)
    Truth&Ash 4th to 10th (married on the 7th)
    pwrfwd68 4th to 10th (4th trip)
    Caligirl78 5th to 13th (belated birthday)
    pconosmax 6th to 12th (group of 40 or so for wedding)
    deromeo1 6th to 20th (married on the 11th)
    bradleygttx 7th to 15th (4th anniversary)
    Buster1330 8th to 19th (2nd trip to CSA)
    jwplane 8th to 15th (been to CSA like a bazilion times)
    Buster1330 9th to 24th
    JLGSquared 9th to 16th (honeymoon)
    soon2bmrs 11th to 17th (honeymoon)
    Tallman2nd 15th to 23rd (3rd trip to Couples, 1st to CSA)
    FAV 18th to 30th (3rd trip to CSA, 6th to Couples)
    jimmyandbrooke 21st to 28th
    jasonamanda 21st to 28th (married on the 23rd, 10:00am)

I think that's all we have so far, hope I didn't miss (or miss-spell) anyone.

We will be there from 8/15-8/22. Cant wait been planning this trip since March 09.

Great list Bradley! Thanks for putting it together. Unfortunately we won't get to see you at CSA - other than passing you along the highway! Have a great trip.

Finally looks like are little list is growing ! Four months to go for us and less than that for some ! Thanks for the list Bradley.

We will be there AGAIN August 7th-13th. We just recently return from CSA and stayed April 3rd-8th. We will see you all there!!

LV & Patra

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast