Default St.Patrick's Day

Any other Irishmen (or wannabees) at CSS March 17th? I think appropriate festivities are in order! Has anyone ever been for St Paddy's before, and does the resort plan anything special?

Ok, so we won't be there on March 17th this year but it's my husband's birthday so we may shoot for that next year!!!! Anyone else from the McCarty clan????

We are staying an extra night just to be there on St. Patrick's Day, my wife is Irish & I am Polish but I can drink like an Irishman. Can't wait to be on SSB drinking green beer.....see ya all there.

Default ok...i'll drink to that.

this will be the 5th year in a row that we leave css on march 16and then go to the parade in N.Y.C. on the 17th....but hey , lets have a party anyway 5'oclock monday march 15 SSB bar....i'll wear my guinness hat . you can wear something green or just look Irish. ALL WELCOME..the beer is free.

Joe, I'll be right there with you, last year we had friends from Warsaw stay with us and they taught us that in Poland you do Tequila shooters with orange & cinnamon, instead of lemon and salt, much better than green beer!

Trouble, why the heck not? We'll make it a St Paddy's Day Week LOL

We'll be at CSS on St. Pat's. It's our anniversary. We aren't Irish, but we'll be celebrating it for sure!

hey everybody.....looks like a party brewing....be there 3/9 to 3/16

We'll (Stuart & Pauline) be there on the 17th. and joining in with the celebrations. Pauline's family is Irish.

Hi, Bumping this up as we are getting closer to the date. 9 more days until we arrive. Does CSS do anything special? Should I bring some Irish Music and is there a CD player available at SSB if I do? I have picked up some "trinkets" to share and get our new friends not met yet in the "spirit"

There is an "Irish" pub in Ochi, you might want to see what they are doing on Saint Patrick's day.
    nobody's favorite poster

We were at Couples Negril on St. Patty's day last year. I went to a few stores before we left and bought some St. Patty's day beads, pins and " Irish Coins". On St. Patty's day I took it all with me in a big ziploc bag and we let the bar tenders, staff and other Couples guests pick something out of our Irish treasure trove to celebrate the holiday and be " Irish" for a day.They loved it! The bar tenders were even concocting their own green drinks and asking us to come up with names for them. It was a blast!

Can't make it this year, but maybe 2011 I'll even bring my bagpipes and hook up with the reggae band!!!