Thread: November 2009

Default November 2009

We were at CN in November 2009 the week before Thanksgiving. We met such great people and got all their contact information, except Jackie and Mark from Tulsa. Anyone know how to contact them?
    Glenda & Mickey

I don't have that information but you helped us a lot last year when we were going the week of Thanksgiving. This year I think we will be there the week before, so I hope you are planning on returning at the same time so we can meet up this year!

Cleversole, we are returning the week before Thanksgiving this year! Nov 13-20! how about you guys?
    Glenda & Mickey

We are planning on 11/14-11/20 so we will be there at the same time this year. Thats great. I saw you were bringing other couples with you but it will be great to meet you guys too!

Yes, there will be at least 3 couples coming with us that have already booked and hopefully one more couple that we met in November. We will all have to meet up!!! 7 months is too far away!!! Soon come!
    Glenda & Mickey

We WILL meet up. I can't wait to go back. Prior to going, I remember you telling me how much we would love the place and you couldn't have been more accurate. We have never, ever had a better vacation and looking forward to going back this year. We haven't made reservations but I do know we WILL and it WILL be 11/14-11/20. Just watching the wed specials for a while to see what comes up there. Look forward to meeting you and making new friends (close to home too...we are in NC, near Asheville). We met so many people last year and this place has to be the most incredible place on earth....SOON COME!

We are upstate SC, Pickens....at the foothills of the NC mountains! We are 45 minutes from Hendersonville and one hour from you! I love CN! This will be trip #4 and I can't imagine going anywhere else! I am so excited about going but more so to see our friends faces! We are flying out of Charlotte on the 13th, 7:55 flight! YAY! SOON COME.......
    Glenda & Mickey

We are going to fly out of Charlotte on the 13th as well....we changed our minds and are going 13th-19th. But we will be flying out on the 9:30 flight. We went out last year at 11:30 and decided to do the 9:30 this year. I don't think we can get there early enough to do any earlier and can't stay overnight the night before because I have to work....but we will still get there MUCH earlier and have plenty of time to enjoy and meet up with you guys.......can't get here soon enough!

Not to hijack your thread, but we'll be there 11/14-20 as well!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Janicek View Post
    Not to hijack your thread, but we'll be there 11/14-20 as well!
    HEY Janice and Keith......no hijack at all. The more the merrier and can't wait to meet new friends at CN. We will all have to catch up with each other!

I love the fact that we can spend the night before we leave in Orlando with my daughter and son-in-law, and then have a quick, directflight to MoBay at a decent hour on arrival day.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Janicek View Post
    I love the fact that we can spend the night before we leave in Orlando with my daughter and son-in-law, and then have a quick, directflight to MoBay at a decent hour on arrival day.

That is a nice perk...family time BEFORE Couples time...makes you appreciate both. And to get in early is great. We aren't flying out as early as Glenda and Mickey but we will still get to the resort early in the afternoon. Last year we got there around 5 pm and after being up early from excitement and flying, we sat down had a few(PLUS) beers, dinner and bed by 8:30, so I'm looking forward to having more of our first day at the resort and making sure we get to enjoy more of that day as well. Can wait to meet you two as well.