Default PLEASE HELP!!! Quick ?'s about TI :)

Hi there! My husband and I are first timers to TI this jan, but have been to SA the last 3 years (we were married there dec '08). Anyway, 3 quick questions:
    1. Is there late-night food available? If so, how late?

2. Is jet-skiing available?

and 3. Is the dolphin experience worth while?

Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! I guess if there's anything else we need to know about the switch, bring it on!!! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Leyna00 View Post
    Hi there! My husband and I are first timers to TI this jan, but have been to SA the last 3 years (we were married there dec '08). Anyway, 3 quick questions:
    1. Is there late-night food available? If so, how late? The grill is open all night until about 5 a.m. It is open throughout the day, closes during dinner then reopens but I can't remember what time.

2. Is jet-skiing available? You will need to go into OR, but yes it is available. They just don't walk the beach to sell the service. Also, makes for a pretty peaceful beach as the jet skis are zipping up and down the water in front of the resort. You can book through the tour desk.

and 3. Is the dolphin experience worth while? My brother's kids did this on a family vacation and the kids loved it. I have never done it myself as I am not interested.

Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! I guess if there's anything else we need to know about the switch, bring it on!!! Thanks again!
    I hope this helps!
    Vicky

Yes, there's always food available, and it's fantastic!

If you're an animal lover like me, then Dolphin Cove is worth it. My husband and I did the "swim with" experience with two dolphins and although it can be considered a bit pricey, it was so worth it. You also get to pet the stingrays and go snorkeling with them. And they have glass-bottom kayaking and mini motor boat rides too. We spent four and a half hours there and wanted to stay longer. I don't regret spending the $ at all. How often do you get to swim with dolphins? Go for it and enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leyna00 View Post
    1. Is there late-night food available? If so, how late? The beach grill is almost always open with the exception of dinner time

2. Is jet-skiing available? If you want to leave the resort and go into Ocho you can, but there are lots of water stuff to do at the resort!!

and 3. Is the dolphin experience worth while?It was a little too expensive in our opinion. If I remember correctly it was like $165.00 per person, and with SO much to do at the resort, we couldn't justify the extra money.

We will be there the same time as you. See ya in 8 days and a wake up!
    Kristen