Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

John I agree with you... just as I said with the departure cooler and snack... if you're not going to have it available, don't tease us.

Default I agree - don't tease

I have to agree with Rubigal04 and John.

Seandymon states in his original post that this program has been in effect for three years. Why, then, are the resorts "unaware" of these perks?

We fill out the cards when we arrive with our RR number, but we never seem to get the perks right. There's definitely a disconnect between the sales office and the staff implementing the perks. I hope Sandymon can get it worked out, because, while not a deal breaker, it is a PITA to have to chase down your rewards and credits.

Beergirl

Hello,

Thank you for your recommendations, they will be discussed.

Also, please know that we are working diligently to make sure that the Romance Rewards are ready for you upon arrival. This will be fixed.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    I have to agree with Rubigal04 and John.

Seandymon states in his original post that this program has been in effect for three years. Why, then, are the resorts "unaware" of these perks?

We fill out the cards when we arrive with our RR number, but we never seem to get the perks right. There's definitely a disconnect between the sales office and the staff implementing the perks. I hope Sandymon can get it worked out, because, while not a deal breaker, it is a PITA to have to chase down your rewards and credits.

Beergirl
    Very well stated BG. No excuses for the Couples staff. Time for action and getting this process down right.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mbreej View Post
    They didn't and when we asked he went running around to get one and came back with the lunchbox with only two granola bars in there. Again, it was fine. Would have had to dump the water at the airport anyway.
    The departure snack at CTI doesn't include the water, since you get those nifty water bottles upon check-in. I asked when we got ours and they said that they don't have water bottles at the resort anymore. We just filled up our really cool Couples water bottles and hopped on the bus.

Just to add to this thread, we got all of our perks, but it came in stages...and we had to contact guest services every day for it. First we got the credits, next day we got our invite to dinner, the third day we got our upgrade and our t-shirts, (which didn't bother us, because the room wasn't available at the time we asked for it) Then upon leaving we had to ask for our departure check and travel bags, which we were told that we only got one, not one a piece?? I didn't question it, because it really didn't matter.
    Kristen

Bkhiattky,

At which resort were you staying? This is unacceptable to me. Also, did you do the pre check-in online?
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Default Departure pack

Hi Bhkitty,

We've never received a departure pack for each of us. One pack per couple, and it held two water bottles and two snack bars.

We've receivedthis three times at CN under this RR program.

Beergirl

Ah...good point about the water bottles, Vee. Thanks! I just re-read my original post and realized I left out the most important bit of info. We did receieve a room upgrade! Back in November we booked a garden room. In late December we upgraded that to a superior ocean view. When we arrived at CTI on Jan. 14 we asked about an available upgrade to a deluxe ocean view and there was one available. They put us in 4512 (5th floor) and we had a great view.

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    Bkhiattky,

At which resort were you staying? This is unacceptable to me. Also, did you do the pre check-in online?
    We were at CTI from January 16th until the 23rd. Actually I believe you were there too, LOL, although I didn't get to meet you . Yes, I did do the pre-check in.
    Kristen

Default stayed in 2007, never got any points

We stayed 7 nights in 9/07. We had signed up for a RR card and never received anything. So, I re-signed up recently. We will be staying again 4/10 and would like to receive repeaters benefits. Could we get credit for those nights? Thanks!

Seandymon, we are at the passionate level and we do appreciate the benefits that we receive under the RR program. However, I would like to make one suggestion to you for consideration regarding the room upgrade perk. This perk is extremely valuable to many at this level, but everyone in the passionate level that I have personally talk to has never received it. I understand that it is subject to availability, but many of us now view it as only a pie-in-the-sky possibility.

My suggestion is...could the room upgrade benefit be worked so that a couple could be guaranteed at least one room upgrade within a certain number of visits? Like at least once every 3rd, 4th, or 5th visit?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4