Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
Hello Couplesholics,

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. As you all know I have recently taken over the Romance Rewards Program, and we are beginning to fix and resolve some of the issues the program (and you) were experiencing. Some changes you may have started to notice are: prompt responses to emails, updated accounts, and someone to answer your call (should you do so). I can assure you that I will continue to become more and more efficient in these areas.

Additionally, and effective immediately, everyone who signs up as a new Romance Rewards member will only receive awards nights for stays starting in 2009 (i.e.: you sign up, and have stayed in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, and 2009; you will only receive nights for the length of your stay in 2009). The Romance Rewards program has been in place now for nearly three years so it is unlikely for our loyal followers to not know about the program.

If you have signed up for Romance Rewards already, and you do not have the appropriate nights in your account due to an error on our part, I will only go back as far as February 2007, when the present program was created, to award any and all missing nights. Any stays prior to 2007 will not receive nights.

We will also be improving/making more efficient the process the Front Desk staff uses to assure the appropriate points are added to your account prior to check out. That way your account should be updated well in advance of your next trip.

Thank you all for your support, patience, and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.
I signed up for Romance Rewards over a year ago and was given a rewards number (dont have it handy) but now when I try to sign in it says my login isnt registered. I can't send a request through the romance rewards page either because I need my romance rewards number... can you email me smithl1028@comcast.net Thanks